Central Sunbelt FCU introduces new employee
Published: July 13,2009
Ben T. Cole III has joined Central Sunbelt Federal Credit Union as the director of business/trust services for the Hattiesburg-Laurel area. Cole has four years’ banking experience and a bachelor degree in hospitality management from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is active in the following organizations: Jones County Young Professionals board member and membership chairman; Kiwanis Club of Laurel — president elect and board member; United Way of Pine Belt — board member; Red Cross Pine Belt Chapter board member; Credit Union National Association (CUNA) lending council; Economic Development Authority of Jones County; and, the Area Development Partnership in Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways