Central Sunbelt FCU introduces new employee
Published: July 13,2009
Ben T. Cole III has joined Central Sunbelt Federal Credit Union as the director of business/trust services for the Hattiesburg-Laurel area. Cole has four years’ banking experience and a bachelor degree in hospitality management from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is active in the following organizations: Jones County Young Professionals board member and membership chairman; Kiwanis Club of Laurel — president elect and board member; United Way of Pine Belt — board member; Red Cross Pine Belt Chapter board member; Credit Union National Association (CUNA) lending council; Economic Development Authority of Jones County; and, the Area Development Partnership in Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping
- Jackson air fares among most expensive in the nation