Central Sunbelt FCU introduces new employee
Published: July 13,2009
Ben T. Cole III has joined Central Sunbelt Federal Credit Union as the director of business/trust services for the Hattiesburg-Laurel area. Cole has four years’ banking experience and a bachelor degree in hospitality management from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is active in the following organizations: Jones County Young Professionals board member and membership chairman; Kiwanis Club of Laurel — president elect and board member; United Way of Pine Belt — board member; Red Cross Pine Belt Chapter board member; Credit Union National Association (CUNA) lending council; Economic Development Authority of Jones County; and, the Area Development Partnership in Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015