Central Sunbelt FCU introduces new employee
Published: July 13,2009
Ben T. Cole III has joined Central Sunbelt Federal Credit Union as the director of business/trust services for the Hattiesburg-Laurel area. Cole has four years’ banking experience and a bachelor degree in hospitality management from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is active in the following organizations: Jones County Young Professionals board member and membership chairman; Kiwanis Club of Laurel — president elect and board member; United Way of Pine Belt — board member; Red Cross Pine Belt Chapter board member; Credit Union National Association (CUNA) lending council; Economic Development Authority of Jones County; and, the Area Development Partnership in Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge