Central Sunbelt FCU introduces new employee
Published: July 13,2009
Ben T. Cole III has joined Central Sunbelt Federal Credit Union as the director of business/trust services for the Hattiesburg-Laurel area. Cole has four years’ banking experience and a bachelor degree in hospitality management from the University of Southern Mississippi. He is active in the following organizations: Jones County Young Professionals board member and membership chairman; Kiwanis Club of Laurel — president elect and board member; United Way of Pine Belt — board member; Red Cross Pine Belt Chapter board member; Credit Union National Association (CUNA) lending council; Economic Development Authority of Jones County; and, the Area Development Partnership in Hattiesburg.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money