JBHM Education Group makes promotions, adds staff
Published: July 13,2009
Evelyn E.J. Webb, Ph.D., Patricia M. (Tricia) Bridges, Ph.D., Reuben Dilworth and David Rainey have all been recently promoted or hired to JBHM Education Group’s management team.
Dilworth, of Clingon, a JBHM Education Group consultant since 2005, joins the corporate team as Mississippi liaison, providing leadership and oversight to school-improvement initiatives in the state. He will also serve in a marketing capacity for East and Northeast Mississippi. He began his education career as a math instructor for the McComb and Jackson public schools and held school and district administrative posts in Jackson before serving as superintendent of the Columbus Municipal School District. Dilworth is former executive director of the PREPS Center for Educational Partnership at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey