JBHM Education Group makes promotions, adds staff
Published: July 13,2009
Evelyn E.J. Webb, Ph.D., Patricia M. (Tricia) Bridges, Ph.D., Reuben Dilworth and David Rainey have all been recently promoted or hired to JBHM Education Group’s management team.
Dilworth, of Clingon, a JBHM Education Group consultant since 2005, joins the corporate team as Mississippi liaison, providing leadership and oversight to school-improvement initiatives in the state. He will also serve in a marketing capacity for East and Northeast Mississippi. He began his education career as a math instructor for the McComb and Jackson public schools and held school and district administrative posts in Jackson before serving as superintendent of the Columbus Municipal School District. Dilworth is former executive director of the PREPS Center for Educational Partnership at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus