JBHM Education Group makes promotions, adds staff
Published: July 13,2009
Evelyn E.J. Webb, Ph.D., Patricia M. (Tricia) Bridges, Ph.D., Reuben Dilworth and David Rainey have all been recently promoted or hired to JBHM Education Group’s management team.
Dilworth, of Clingon, a JBHM Education Group consultant since 2005, joins the corporate team as Mississippi liaison, providing leadership and oversight to school-improvement initiatives in the state. He will also serve in a marketing capacity for East and Northeast Mississippi. He began his education career as a math instructor for the McComb and Jackson public schools and held school and district administrative posts in Jackson before serving as superintendent of the Columbus Municipal School District. Dilworth is former executive director of the PREPS Center for Educational Partnership at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program