JBHM Education Group makes promotions, adds staff
Published: July 13,2009
Evelyn E.J. Webb, Ph.D., Patricia M. (Tricia) Bridges, Ph.D., Reuben Dilworth and David Rainey have all been recently promoted or hired to JBHM Education Group’s management team.
Dilworth, of Clingon, a JBHM Education Group consultant since 2005, joins the corporate team as Mississippi liaison, providing leadership and oversight to school-improvement initiatives in the state. He will also serve in a marketing capacity for East and Northeast Mississippi. He began his education career as a math instructor for the McComb and Jackson public schools and held school and district administrative posts in Jackson before serving as superintendent of the Columbus Municipal School District. Dilworth is former executive director of the PREPS Center for Educational Partnership at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags