JBHM Education Group makes promotions, adds staff
Published: July 13,2009
Evelyn E.J. Webb, Ph.D., Patricia M. (Tricia) Bridges, Ph.D., Reuben Dilworth and David Rainey have all been recently promoted or hired to JBHM Education Group’s management team.
Dilworth, of Clingon, a JBHM Education Group consultant since 2005, joins the corporate team as Mississippi liaison, providing leadership and oversight to school-improvement initiatives in the state. He will also serve in a marketing capacity for East and Northeast Mississippi. He began his education career as a math instructor for the McComb and Jackson public schools and held school and district administrative posts in Jackson before serving as superintendent of the Columbus Municipal School District. Dilworth is former executive director of the PREPS Center for Educational Partnership at Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal