MCSOL welcomes new employee
Published: July 13,2009
Sarah Smith has recently been hired as the faculty assistant for the Mississippi College School of Law’s appellate advocacy program. Smith holds a degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining the law school staff, Smith served as deputy purchasing clerk for Lafayette County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center