MCSOL welcomes new employee
Published: July 13,2009
Sarah Smith has recently been hired as the faculty assistant for the Mississippi College School of Law’s appellate advocacy program. Smith holds a degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Mississippi. Prior to joining the law school staff, Smith served as deputy purchasing clerk for Lafayette County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal