Norton gains presidency at Bryan Nelson
Richard D. “Rick” Norton has assumed Bryan Nelson, P. A., Attorneys at Law’s presidency position starting. As the managing partner of the firm.
In practice with Bryan Nelson since 1990, Norton currently serves as Lamar County School Board attorney and serves as a member of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways