Norton gains presidency at Bryan Nelson
Richard D. “Rick” Norton has assumed Bryan Nelson, P. A., Attorneys at Law’s presidency position starting. As the managing partner of the firm.
In practice with Bryan Nelson since 1990, Norton currently serves as Lamar County School Board attorney and serves as a member of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital