Norton gains presidency at Bryan Nelson
Richard D. “Rick” Norton has assumed Bryan Nelson, P. A., Attorneys at Law’s presidency position starting. As the managing partner of the firm.
In practice with Bryan Nelson since 1990, Norton currently serves as Lamar County School Board attorney and serves as a member of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- Mars Food to celebrate 35 years in Port City
- Council wants more info on proposed baseball stadium