Norton gains presidency at Bryan Nelson
Richard D. “Rick” Norton has assumed Bryan Nelson, P. A., Attorneys at Law’s presidency position starting. As the managing partner of the firm.
In practice with Bryan Nelson since 1990, Norton currently serves as Lamar County School Board attorney and serves as a member of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- BLAKE WILSON: Danny Mitchell was a remarkable business leader, a better friend
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- S&P: State in top 10 in U.S. in sales tax dependency