Starkville attorney made Special Master
Published: July 13,2009
Lee Ann Turner, Starkville attorney, has been appointed as special master in Chancery Court for Oktibbeha County. Turner will preside over civil commitment proceedings with a cross appointment, along with Starkville attorney Paula Drungole, as Youth Court referee for Oktibbeha County. Turner was appointed to the positions by the 14th District Chancery Court to replace retiring Judge William D. Eshee Jr. Prior to her appointment as special master, Turner served as respondent’s counsel in Oktibbeha County civil commitment proceedings, and has been appointed as a guardian ad litem on cases in the 14th Chancery Court District.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports