Stewart elected president of MS Dental Association
Published: July 13,2009
Dr. Clarke Stewart has been installed as president of the Mississippi Dental Association. Stewart has shown outstanding achievements and contributions to the field of dentistry along with many years of continued dedicated service to the statewide association.
Stewart is a native of Raymond and has had a specialty practice in periodontics in Jackson for 20 years. He is a graduate of Mississippi College and graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry in 1987. Stewart earned his specialty certificate in periodontics from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry in 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity