Stewart elected president of MS Dental Association
Published: July 13,2009
Dr. Clarke Stewart has been installed as president of the Mississippi Dental Association. Stewart has shown outstanding achievements and contributions to the field of dentistry along with many years of continued dedicated service to the statewide association.
Stewart is a native of Raymond and has had a specialty practice in periodontics in Jackson for 20 years. He is a graduate of Mississippi College and graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry in 1987. Stewart earned his specialty certificate in periodontics from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry in 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports