Stewart elected president of MS Dental Association
Published: July 13,2009
Dr. Clarke Stewart has been installed as president of the Mississippi Dental Association. Stewart has shown outstanding achievements and contributions to the field of dentistry along with many years of continued dedicated service to the statewide association.
Stewart is a native of Raymond and has had a specialty practice in periodontics in Jackson for 20 years. He is a graduate of Mississippi College and graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry in 1987. Stewart earned his specialty certificate in periodontics from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry in 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful