Stewart elected president of MS Dental Association
Published: July 13,2009
Dr. Clarke Stewart has been installed as president of the Mississippi Dental Association. Stewart has shown outstanding achievements and contributions to the field of dentistry along with many years of continued dedicated service to the statewide association.
Stewart is a native of Raymond and has had a specialty practice in periodontics in Jackson for 20 years. He is a graduate of Mississippi College and graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry in 1987. Stewart earned his specialty certificate in periodontics from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry in 1989.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending