Stone and Reppeto pass LEED AP exams
Published: July 13,2009
Adam Stone and Lisa Reppeto of Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., recently passed the LEED AP exam to become LEED Accredited Professionals.
The guidelines to become a LEED AP were changed as of July 1 making accreditation much more difficult. The U.S. Green Building Council is effectively limiting the number of professionals who receive the accreditation and placing significantly more strenuous guidelines on applicants.
As more “green” projects are developed, it will be increasingly important for businesses to choose a LEED AP who can keep the project on track. There are currently eight LEED projects in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us