Stone and Reppeto pass LEED AP exams
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 13,2009
Adam Stone and Lisa Reppeto of Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., recently passed the LEED AP exam to become LEED Accredited Professionals.
The guidelines to become a LEED AP were changed as of July 1 making accreditation much more difficult. The U.S. Green Building Council is effectively limiting the number of professionals who receive the accreditation and placing significantly more strenuous guidelines on applicants.
As more “green” projects are developed, it will be increasingly important for businesses to choose a LEED AP who can keep the project on track. There are currently eight LEED projects in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil