Stone and Reppeto pass LEED AP exams
Published: July 13,2009
Adam Stone and Lisa Reppeto of Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., recently passed the LEED AP exam to become LEED Accredited Professionals.
The guidelines to become a LEED AP were changed as of July 1 making accreditation much more difficult. The U.S. Green Building Council is effectively limiting the number of professionals who receive the accreditation and placing significantly more strenuous guidelines on applicants.
As more “green” projects are developed, it will be increasingly important for businesses to choose a LEED AP who can keep the project on track. There are currently eight LEED projects in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015