Stone and Reppeto pass LEED AP exams
Published: July 13,2009
Adam Stone and Lisa Reppeto of Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., recently passed the LEED AP exam to become LEED Accredited Professionals.
The guidelines to become a LEED AP were changed as of July 1 making accreditation much more difficult. The U.S. Green Building Council is effectively limiting the number of professionals who receive the accreditation and placing significantly more strenuous guidelines on applicants.
As more “green” projects are developed, it will be increasingly important for businesses to choose a LEED AP who can keep the project on track. There are currently eight LEED projects in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators