Stone and Reppeto pass LEED AP exams
Published: July 13,2009
Adam Stone and Lisa Reppeto of Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis, P.A., recently passed the LEED AP exam to become LEED Accredited Professionals.
The guidelines to become a LEED AP were changed as of July 1 making accreditation much more difficult. The U.S. Green Building Council is effectively limiting the number of professionals who receive the accreditation and placing significantly more strenuous guidelines on applicants.
As more “green” projects are developed, it will be increasingly important for businesses to choose a LEED AP who can keep the project on track. There are currently eight LEED projects in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams