Taylor passes Architect Registration Exam
Published: July 13,2009
Rachael Taylor of Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Taylor, Eley Guild Hardy Architects now has 18 licensed architects.
A native of Dresden, Tenn., Taylor graduated from the Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in architecture in 2002. Taylor has worked for Eley Guild Hardy Architects for the past two years and has seven years’ experience in the industry.
Among the many projects on which Taylor has worked at Eley Guild Hardy, the most notable is her involvement with the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center Expansion and Renovation in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager