Taylor passes Architect Registration Exam
Published: July 13,2009
Rachael Taylor of Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Taylor, Eley Guild Hardy Architects now has 18 licensed architects.
A native of Dresden, Tenn., Taylor graduated from the Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in architecture in 2002. Taylor has worked for Eley Guild Hardy Architects for the past two years and has seven years’ experience in the industry.
Among the many projects on which Taylor has worked at Eley Guild Hardy, the most notable is her involvement with the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center Expansion and Renovation in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love