Taylor passes Architect Registration Exam
Published: July 13,2009
Rachael Taylor of Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Taylor, Eley Guild Hardy Architects now has 18 licensed architects.
A native of Dresden, Tenn., Taylor graduated from the Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in architecture in 2002. Taylor has worked for Eley Guild Hardy Architects for the past two years and has seven years’ experience in the industry.
Among the many projects on which Taylor has worked at Eley Guild Hardy, the most notable is her involvement with the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center Expansion and Renovation in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations