Taylor passes Architect Registration Exam
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 13,2009
Rachael Taylor of Eley Guild Hardy Architects recently passed the Architect Registration Exam and is now a licensed architect in the State of Mississippi. With the licensure of Taylor, Eley Guild Hardy Architects now has 18 licensed architects.
A native of Dresden, Tenn., Taylor graduated from the Mississippi State University with a bachelor’s degree in architecture in 2002. Taylor has worked for Eley Guild Hardy Architects for the past two years and has seven years’ experience in the industry.
Among the many projects on which Taylor has worked at Eley Guild Hardy, the most notable is her involvement with the Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center Expansion and Renovation in Biloxi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development