UM selects new executive director of marketing
Jim Ebel has been chosen as the new executive director of marking for the University of Mississippi. Ebel has experience with more than 160 products and brands. With more than 25 years of marketing experience, Ebel will be working towards “making the University of Mississippi one of the most recognized and respected brands in higher education.”
Ebel has helped develop many well-known brands, including Hasbro, Clorox, Heinz and Anheuser-Busch. This is his first foray into branding a university, which is part of the reason he was chosen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- (VIDEO) DON GLIDEWELL — The threat of cyber crime to businesses is real