UM selects new executive director of marketing
Jim Ebel has been chosen as the new executive director of marking for the University of Mississippi. Ebel has experience with more than 160 products and brands. With more than 25 years of marketing experience, Ebel will be working towards “making the University of Mississippi one of the most recognized and respected brands in higher education.”
Ebel has helped develop many well-known brands, including Hasbro, Clorox, Heinz and Anheuser-Busch. This is his first foray into branding a university, which is part of the reason he was chosen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three