UM selects new executive director of marketing
Jim Ebel has been chosen as the new executive director of marking for the University of Mississippi. Ebel has experience with more than 160 products and brands. With more than 25 years of marketing experience, Ebel will be working towards “making the University of Mississippi one of the most recognized and respected brands in higher education.”
Ebel has helped develop many well-known brands, including Hasbro, Clorox, Heinz and Anheuser-Busch. This is his first foray into branding a university, which is part of the reason he was chosen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan