UM selects new executive director of marketing
Jim Ebel has been chosen as the new executive director of marking for the University of Mississippi. Ebel has experience with more than 160 products and brands. With more than 25 years of marketing experience, Ebel will be working towards “making the University of Mississippi one of the most recognized and respected brands in higher education.”
Ebel has helped develop many well-known brands, including Hasbro, Clorox, Heinz and Anheuser-Busch. This is his first foray into branding a university, which is part of the reason he was chosen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him