UM selects new executive director of marketing
Jim Ebel has been chosen as the new executive director of marking for the University of Mississippi. Ebel has experience with more than 160 products and brands. With more than 25 years of marketing experience, Ebel will be working towards “making the University of Mississippi one of the most recognized and respected brands in higher education.”
Ebel has helped develop many well-known brands, including Hasbro, Clorox, Heinz and Anheuser-Busch. This is his first foray into branding a university, which is part of the reason he was chosen.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO