Baptist Home Care earns accreditation
Published: July 20,2009
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care and Hospice-North Mississippi recently became Joint Commission accredited as a freestanding home care and hospice agency.
The Joint Commission offered no recommendations for changes to be made to the facility’s program, which is a rare result, according to Baptist Home Care and Hospice director Lee Gentry.
The process the agency underwent to become accredited by the Joint Commission involved a four-day survey. The surveyor made several home visits to home care and hospice patients and studied every aspect of the program’s policies, processes, patient care, safety and quality improvement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks