Baptist Home Care earns accreditation
Published: July 20,2009
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care and Hospice-North Mississippi recently became Joint Commission accredited as a freestanding home care and hospice agency.
The Joint Commission offered no recommendations for changes to be made to the facility’s program, which is a rare result, according to Baptist Home Care and Hospice director Lee Gentry.
The process the agency underwent to become accredited by the Joint Commission involved a four-day survey. The surveyor made several home visits to home care and hospice patients and studied every aspect of the program’s policies, processes, patient care, safety and quality improvement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62