Baptist Home Care earns accreditation
Published: July 20,2009
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care and Hospice-North Mississippi recently became Joint Commission accredited as a freestanding home care and hospice agency.
The Joint Commission offered no recommendations for changes to be made to the facility’s program, which is a rare result, according to Baptist Home Care and Hospice director Lee Gentry.
The process the agency underwent to become accredited by the Joint Commission involved a four-day survey. The surveyor made several home visits to home care and hospice patients and studied every aspect of the program’s policies, processes, patient care, safety and quality improvement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO