Baptist Home Care earns accreditation
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care and Hospice-North Mississippi recently became Joint Commission accredited as a freestanding home care and hospice agency.
The Joint Commission offered no recommendations for changes to be made to the facility’s program, which is a rare result, according to Baptist Home Care and Hospice director Lee Gentry.
The process the agency underwent to become accredited by the Joint Commission involved a four-day survey. The surveyor made several home visits to home care and hospice patients and studied every aspect of the program’s policies, processes, patient care, safety and quality improvement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip