Baptist Home Care earns accreditation
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
BATESVILLE — Baptist Home Care and Hospice-North Mississippi recently became Joint Commission accredited as a freestanding home care and hospice agency.
The Joint Commission offered no recommendations for changes to be made to the facility’s program, which is a rare result, according to Baptist Home Care and Hospice director Lee Gentry.
The process the agency underwent to become accredited by the Joint Commission involved a four-day survey. The surveyor made several home visits to home care and hospice patients and studied every aspect of the program’s policies, processes, patient care, safety and quality improvement.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New boutique hotel to replace Oxford’s Downtown Inn
- Coast city to repay BP grant funding for Ocean Expo
- Eye clinic operator faces Medicaid fraud charges
- Mega-load move could cause traffic issues
- New owners plan cautious change for Highland Village
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Judge to weigh Hood's credit card issuer lawsuit
- Blue Origin successfully tests BE-3 rocket engine
- Allain to lie in repose at Capital Friday; funeral Saturday in Natchez
- Northrop Grumman begins production of five NATO drones