Biloxi Chamber awards $12,000 in grants
BILOXI — On July 8, the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce awarded $12,000 in small business grants during “Breakfast with the Mayor” held at Edgewater Mall.
The board of directors of the chamber of instituted a small business grant program to assist with small business development in the Biloxi area. The program’s aim is to assist small businesses in development and expansion.
Businesses receiving grants included Bath Junkie, Biloxi Main Street District, Fins & Grins Charter Services, Gallery 782 Co-Art, Gulf Coast Audio Video, Gulf Coast Women’s Center for Nonviolence Inc., Mental Health Association of Mississippi, Moran’s Art Studio, Negrotto’s Gallery, Planet Beach of Biloxi, LLC, Ready Law Firm and Subway/Sivad Holdings, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete