Biloxi Chamber awards $12,000 in grants
BILOXI — On July 8, the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce awarded $12,000 in small business grants during “Breakfast with the Mayor” held at Edgewater Mall.
The board of directors of the chamber of instituted a small business grant program to assist with small business development in the Biloxi area. The program’s aim is to assist small businesses in development and expansion.
Businesses receiving grants included Bath Junkie, Biloxi Main Street District, Fins & Grins Charter Services, Gallery 782 Co-Art, Gulf Coast Audio Video, Gulf Coast Women’s Center for Nonviolence Inc., Mental Health Association of Mississippi, Moran’s Art Studio, Negrotto’s Gallery, Planet Beach of Biloxi, LLC, Ready Law Firm and Subway/Sivad Holdings, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability