Biloxi Chamber awards $12,000 in grants
BILOXI — On July 8, the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce awarded $12,000 in small business grants during “Breakfast with the Mayor” held at Edgewater Mall.
The board of directors of the chamber of instituted a small business grant program to assist with small business development in the Biloxi area. The program’s aim is to assist small businesses in development and expansion.
Businesses receiving grants included Bath Junkie, Biloxi Main Street District, Fins & Grins Charter Services, Gallery 782 Co-Art, Gulf Coast Audio Video, Gulf Coast Women’s Center for Nonviolence Inc., Mental Health Association of Mississippi, Moran’s Art Studio, Negrotto’s Gallery, Planet Beach of Biloxi, LLC, Ready Law Firm and Subway/Sivad Holdings, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders