Biloxi Chamber awards $12,000 in grants
BILOXI — On July 8, the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce awarded $12,000 in small business grants during “Breakfast with the Mayor” held at Edgewater Mall.
The board of directors of the chamber of instituted a small business grant program to assist with small business development in the Biloxi area. The program’s aim is to assist small businesses in development and expansion.
Businesses receiving grants included Bath Junkie, Biloxi Main Street District, Fins & Grins Charter Services, Gallery 782 Co-Art, Gulf Coast Audio Video, Gulf Coast Women’s Center for Nonviolence Inc., Mental Health Association of Mississippi, Moran’s Art Studio, Negrotto’s Gallery, Planet Beach of Biloxi, LLC, Ready Law Firm and Subway/Sivad Holdings, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi