Biloxi Chamber awards $12,000 in grants
BILOXI — On July 8, the Biloxi Chamber of Commerce awarded $12,000 in small business grants during “Breakfast with the Mayor” held at Edgewater Mall.
The board of directors of the chamber of instituted a small business grant program to assist with small business development in the Biloxi area. The program’s aim is to assist small businesses in development and expansion.
Businesses receiving grants included Bath Junkie, Biloxi Main Street District, Fins & Grins Charter Services, Gallery 782 Co-Art, Gulf Coast Audio Video, Gulf Coast Women’s Center for Nonviolence Inc., Mental Health Association of Mississippi, Moran’s Art Studio, Negrotto’s Gallery, Planet Beach of Biloxi, LLC, Ready Law Firm and Subway/Sivad Holdings, LLC.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren