Branch earns accounting license
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
The Mississippi State Board of Accountancy recently presented Phillip Branch with his certified public accountant license during a ceremony held at the State Capitol. Branch holds a B.S. in accountancy from Mississippi State University, and currently works with the Jackson-based accounting firm HORNE LLP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions