Branch earns accounting license
Published: July 20,2009
The Mississippi State Board of Accountancy recently presented Phillip Branch with his certified public accountant license during a ceremony held at the State Capitol. Branch holds a B.S. in accountancy from Mississippi State University, and currently works with the Jackson-based accounting firm HORNE LLP.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma