Care+ opens new facility in Ridgeland
RIDGELAND — Care+ recently announced the addition and opening of a new facility in Ridgeland, Care+ Family Medicine at Pear Orchard. The new family practice is located at 731 South Pear Orchard Road, Suite 16.
Kimberly Bibb, M.D., and Satira Perry, M.D., will provide care at the facility. Bibb received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed a residency at the University of Alabama Medical Center. She is board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Perry received a medical degree from Meharry Medical College and completed a residency at Xavier University. She is also board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years