Care+ opens new facility in Ridgeland
RIDGELAND — Care+ recently announced the addition and opening of a new facility in Ridgeland, Care+ Family Medicine at Pear Orchard. The new family practice is located at 731 South Pear Orchard Road, Suite 16.
Kimberly Bibb, M.D., and Satira Perry, M.D., will provide care at the facility. Bibb received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed a residency at the University of Alabama Medical Center. She is board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Perry received a medical degree from Meharry Medical College and completed a residency at Xavier University. She is also board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams