Care+ opens new facility in Ridgeland
RIDGELAND — Care+ recently announced the addition and opening of a new facility in Ridgeland, Care+ Family Medicine at Pear Orchard. The new family practice is located at 731 South Pear Orchard Road, Suite 16.
Kimberly Bibb, M.D., and Satira Perry, M.D., will provide care at the facility. Bibb received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed a residency at the University of Alabama Medical Center. She is board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Perry received a medical degree from Meharry Medical College and completed a residency at Xavier University. She is also board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'