Care+ opens new facility in Ridgeland
RIDGELAND — Care+ recently announced the addition and opening of a new facility in Ridgeland, Care+ Family Medicine at Pear Orchard. The new family practice is located at 731 South Pear Orchard Road, Suite 16.
Kimberly Bibb, M.D., and Satira Perry, M.D., will provide care at the facility. Bibb received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed a residency at the University of Alabama Medical Center. She is board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Perry received a medical degree from Meharry Medical College and completed a residency at Xavier University. She is also board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast