Care+ opens new facility in Ridgeland
RIDGELAND — Care+ recently announced the addition and opening of a new facility in Ridgeland, Care+ Family Medicine at Pear Orchard. The new family practice is located at 731 South Pear Orchard Road, Suite 16.
Kimberly Bibb, M.D., and Satira Perry, M.D., will provide care at the facility. Bibb received a medical degree from the University of Mississippi Medical Center and completed a residency at the University of Alabama Medical Center. She is board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
Perry received a medical degree from Meharry Medical College and completed a residency at Xavier University. She is also board certified and a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'