CONTECH buys Hanson assets
Published: July 20,2009
COMO — CONTECH Construction Products Inc. of West Chester, Ohio, has purchased all corrugated metal pipe assets, including machinery, equipment and inventory, from Hanson Pipe & Precast, LLC, located at its facility in Como. Terms were not disclosed.
Hanson’s facility primarily served markets in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee with corrugated metal pipe products. With Hanson’s decision to exit from the manufacture of corrugated metal pipe, customers in those markets will now be served from nearby CONTECH facilities and by CONTECH’s sales team. CONTECH has also taken over Hanson’s corrugated metal pipe outstanding backlog and existing supply contracts.
“This is another key move which solidifies our commitment to the drainage industry. We are also pleased to make available to Hanson, for its distribution, CONTECH’s full line of corrugated metal pipe products,” said Ron Keating, president and CEO of CONTECH.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses