CONTECH buys Hanson assets
Published: July 20,2009
COMO — CONTECH Construction Products Inc. of West Chester, Ohio, has purchased all corrugated metal pipe assets, including machinery, equipment and inventory, from Hanson Pipe & Precast, LLC, located at its facility in Como. Terms were not disclosed.
Hanson’s facility primarily served markets in Alabama, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi and Tennessee with corrugated metal pipe products. With Hanson’s decision to exit from the manufacture of corrugated metal pipe, customers in those markets will now be served from nearby CONTECH facilities and by CONTECH’s sales team. CONTECH has also taken over Hanson’s corrugated metal pipe outstanding backlog and existing supply contracts.
“This is another key move which solidifies our commitment to the drainage industry. We are also pleased to make available to Hanson, for its distribution, CONTECH’s full line of corrugated metal pipe products,” said Ron Keating, president and CEO of CONTECH.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option