Dean and Dean architects earns LEED credentials
Published: July 20,2009
Kenneth A. Oubre, AIA, with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects has achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Oubre is vice president/director of operations with the firm, where he has 28 years of experience.
Jesse Farley has also achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Farley is an intern architect with eight years of experience. He has a bachelor’s degree in architecture from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports