Dean and Dean architects earns LEED credentials
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
Kenneth A. Oubre, AIA, with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects has achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Oubre is vice president/director of operations with the firm, where he has 28 years of experience.
Jesse Farley has also achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Farley is an intern architect with eight years of experience. He has a bachelor’s degree in architecture from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip