Dean and Dean architects earns LEED credentials
Published: July 20,2009
Kenneth A. Oubre, AIA, with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects has achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Oubre is vice president/director of operations with the firm, where he has 28 years of experience.
Jesse Farley has also achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Farley is an intern architect with eight years of experience. He has a bachelor’s degree in architecture from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending