Dean and Dean architects earns LEED credentials
Published: July 20,2009
Kenneth A. Oubre, AIA, with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects has achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Oubre is vice president/director of operations with the firm, where he has 28 years of experience.
Jesse Farley has also achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Farley is an intern architect with eight years of experience. He has a bachelor’s degree in architecture from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi