Dean and Dean architects earns LEED credentials
Published: July 20,2009
Kenneth A. Oubre, AIA, with Dean and Dean/Associates Architects has achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Oubre is vice president/director of operations with the firm, where he has 28 years of experience.
Jesse Farley has also achieved the designation of LEED Accredited Professional. Farley is an intern architect with eight years of experience. He has a bachelor’s degree in architecture from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion
- Judge rules for Fish and Wildlife Service in frog habitat case
- Diamondhead Casino Corporation wins site approval