Gargiulo appointed to bench
Published: July 20,2009
Gov. Haley Barbour has appointed Gulfport attorney John C. Gargiulo to the Circuit Court seat for District 2, which includes Hancock, Harrison and Stone counties. Gargiulo replaces Jerry O. Terry, who retired June 30, 2009. Gargiulo’s term ends January 2011. Gargiulo is an assistant district attorney in the Second Circuit Court District and has experience prosecuting all felonies with an emphasis on high-profile sexual and violent crimes. Previously, he was an associate attorney at Bryant Clark Dukes Blakeslee where he specialized in civil defense of personal injury, medical malpractice, insurance and municipal liability claims. Gargiulo has held several positions in the U.S. military and is currently a commissioned officer in the Mississippi Army National Guard. He earned a bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of Southern Mississippi and a law degree from the University of Mississippi. Gargiulo is a member of the Mississippi Prosecutors Association, the Mississippi Bar Association and the National District Attorney’s Association.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job