Humphreys appointed chairman-elect
Published: July 20,2009
Ray Humphreys, chief executive officer of Delta Regional Medical Center in Greenville, was appointed chairman-elect of the 2009-2010 Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) Board of Governors at the Mississippi Hospital Association’s 78th Annual Leadership Conference in Biloxi. Humphreys has served as CEO of Delta Regional since 2001. He previously served as chief executive officer and chief operating officer of Wesley Medical Center in Hattiesburg from 1976 to 2000. Humphreys began his career in healthcare administration at Mercy Regional Medical Center in Vicksburg in 1970.
Humphreys is a very active member of MHA. He has served as a member of the MHA Board of Governors, chairman of MHA’s Committee on Legislation, as a member of the MHA Trauma Committee and on the MHA Executive Committee. He serves on the board of directors of the Delta Economic Center and is a past member of the Delta Revitalization Task Force and the Governor’s Medicaid Advisory Committee. As a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives, Humphreys was named Healthcare Executive of the year in 2004. He is active in church and involved with several community organizations. Humphreys received his bachelor of business administration from Mississippi State University in 1967 and his master’s in hospital administration from Mississippi College in 1978.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters