JH&H staff achieve milestones
Published: July 20,2009
JH&H Architects, Planners, Interiors, P.A., announced that Tiffany B. Long, ASID, has satisfied the eligibility requirements of the National Council for Interior Design Qualification and has successfully passed the standard NCIDQ examination. Long received her bachelors of science in human sciences with a concentration in interior design from Mississippi State University in 2005 and has been a part of JH&H’s award-winning Interior Design Department for three years. Long has worked on such projects as the new Mannsdale Elementary School and the new Germantown Middle School in the Madison County School District as well the new Saint Joseph Catholic School Fine Arts Facility and the new Saint Anthony Catholic as School in Madison. She has also worked on the new First Baptist Church of Picayune and the Picayune Educational Building.
L. Scott Booth, CSI, has earned licensure in architecture in the State of Mississippi. Booth graduated from Mississippi State University with a bachelors of architecture in 1995 and has been with JH&H as an intern architect for five years now. Booth has worked on such notable projects as the Madison Career and Technical Center and Mannsdale Elementary School.
Ralph Eide has earned the designation LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP). Eide received his bachelors of architecture and bachelors of business administration from Mississippi State University in 2008 and has been with JH&H for two years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar