Keeping Our Eye On: Harrison Young
Published: July 20,2009
Education: Bachelor of architecture, Mississippi State University
Current Position: Vice President of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc.
As vice president of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc., Harrison Young is responsible for design, new project identification, underwriting, due diligence, acquisition and development management for developments and acquisitions at the full-service real estate development and acquisition company.
Prior to joining Cardinal Ventures Inc., Young was affiliated with various architectural firms in Mississippi and led the real estate development initiative and mastered the intricacies of the architect-developer relationship. He has led the design, development and construction of over one million square feet of class A office, retail, healthcare and civic space, representing in excess of $150 million in asset value.
Young is also owner of Young Investments, LLC, a Mississippi based real estate development, acquisitions and holding company with interests in commercial and residential properties within the Southeast. Additionally, he is licensed real estate broker in Mississippi, and is also the managing broker for Young Realty, LLC.
Outside of work, Young is active with Habitat for Humanity, serving on the advisory board and chairing Habitat Hideaways, and at Pinelake Church where he is a preschool volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino