Keeping Our Eye On: Harrison Young
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
Education: Bachelor of architecture, Mississippi State University
Current Position: Vice President of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc.
As vice president of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc., Harrison Young is responsible for design, new project identification, underwriting, due diligence, acquisition and development management for developments and acquisitions at the full-service real estate development and acquisition company.
Prior to joining Cardinal Ventures Inc., Young was affiliated with various architectural firms in Mississippi and led the real estate development initiative and mastered the intricacies of the architect-developer relationship. He has led the design, development and construction of over one million square feet of class A office, retail, healthcare and civic space, representing in excess of $150 million in asset value.
Young is also owner of Young Investments, LLC, a Mississippi based real estate development, acquisitions and holding company with interests in commercial and residential properties within the Southeast. Additionally, he is licensed real estate broker in Mississippi, and is also the managing broker for Young Realty, LLC.
Outside of work, Young is active with Habitat for Humanity, serving on the advisory board and chairing Habitat Hideaways, and at Pinelake Church where he is a preschool volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- News The Way You Want It!