Keeping Our Eye On: Harrison Young
Published: July 20,2009
Education: Bachelor of architecture, Mississippi State University
Current Position: Vice President of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc.
As vice president of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc., Harrison Young is responsible for design, new project identification, underwriting, due diligence, acquisition and development management for developments and acquisitions at the full-service real estate development and acquisition company.
Prior to joining Cardinal Ventures Inc., Young was affiliated with various architectural firms in Mississippi and led the real estate development initiative and mastered the intricacies of the architect-developer relationship. He has led the design, development and construction of over one million square feet of class A office, retail, healthcare and civic space, representing in excess of $150 million in asset value.
Young is also owner of Young Investments, LLC, a Mississippi based real estate development, acquisitions and holding company with interests in commercial and residential properties within the Southeast. Additionally, he is licensed real estate broker in Mississippi, and is also the managing broker for Young Realty, LLC.
Outside of work, Young is active with Habitat for Humanity, serving on the advisory board and chairing Habitat Hideaways, and at Pinelake Church where he is a preschool volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity