Keeping Our Eye On: Harrison Young
Published: July 20,2009
Education: Bachelor of architecture, Mississippi State University
Current Position: Vice President of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc.
As vice president of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc., Harrison Young is responsible for design, new project identification, underwriting, due diligence, acquisition and development management for developments and acquisitions at the full-service real estate development and acquisition company.
Prior to joining Cardinal Ventures Inc., Young was affiliated with various architectural firms in Mississippi and led the real estate development initiative and mastered the intricacies of the architect-developer relationship. He has led the design, development and construction of over one million square feet of class A office, retail, healthcare and civic space, representing in excess of $150 million in asset value.
Young is also owner of Young Investments, LLC, a Mississippi based real estate development, acquisitions and holding company with interests in commercial and residential properties within the Southeast. Additionally, he is licensed real estate broker in Mississippi, and is also the managing broker for Young Realty, LLC.
Outside of work, Young is active with Habitat for Humanity, serving on the advisory board and chairing Habitat Hideaways, and at Pinelake Church where he is a preschool volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion