Keeping Our Eye On: Harrison Young
Published: July 20,2009
Education: Bachelor of architecture, Mississippi State University
Current Position: Vice President of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc.
As vice president of real estate at Cardinal Ventures Inc., Harrison Young is responsible for design, new project identification, underwriting, due diligence, acquisition and development management for developments and acquisitions at the full-service real estate development and acquisition company.
Prior to joining Cardinal Ventures Inc., Young was affiliated with various architectural firms in Mississippi and led the real estate development initiative and mastered the intricacies of the architect-developer relationship. He has led the design, development and construction of over one million square feet of class A office, retail, healthcare and civic space, representing in excess of $150 million in asset value.
Young is also owner of Young Investments, LLC, a Mississippi based real estate development, acquisitions and holding company with interests in commercial and residential properties within the Southeast. Additionally, he is licensed real estate broker in Mississippi, and is also the managing broker for Young Realty, LLC.
Outside of work, Young is active with Habitat for Humanity, serving on the advisory board and chairing Habitat Hideaways, and at Pinelake Church where he is a preschool volunteer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option