Keng named to study group
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis attorney Linda Bounds Keng has been appointed by Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as a committee member on the state’s Trust Laws Study Group. The Trust Laws Study Group will review trust laws and give input with anticipation that the recommendations of this committee will turn into legislation for the Mississippi Legislature’s consideration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Department of Environmental Quality developing water sources plan
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- Officials hoping quail numbers will rebound