Keng named to study group
Published: July 20,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis attorney Linda Bounds Keng has been appointed by Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as a committee member on the state’s Trust Laws Study Group. The Trust Laws Study Group will review trust laws and give input with anticipation that the recommendations of this committee will turn into legislation for the Mississippi Legislature’s consideration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma