Keng named to study group
Published: July 20,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis attorney Linda Bounds Keng has been appointed by Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as a committee member on the state’s Trust Laws Study Group. The Trust Laws Study Group will review trust laws and give input with anticipation that the recommendations of this committee will turn into legislation for the Mississippi Legislature’s consideration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional