Keng named to study group
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis attorney Linda Bounds Keng has been appointed by Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as a committee member on the state’s Trust Laws Study Group. The Trust Laws Study Group will review trust laws and give input with anticipation that the recommendations of this committee will turn into legislation for the Mississippi Legislature’s consideration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy