Keng named to study group
Published: July 20,2009
Watkins Ludlam Winter & Stennis attorney Linda Bounds Keng has been appointed by Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to serve as a committee member on the state’s Trust Laws Study Group. The Trust Laws Study Group will review trust laws and give input with anticipation that the recommendations of this committee will turn into legislation for the Mississippi Legislature’s consideration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete