Meador joins The Parents’ Campaign
Published: July 20,2009
Deborah Meador has joined the staff of The Parents’ Campaign (TPC) as director of member services and special programs. She will be working closely with our TPC “generals,” lead volunteers in local communities, to expand the organization’s reach and enhance its programs. Meador brings with her a wealth of institutional knowledge and a broad perspective related to k-12 education. Her career has spanned all levels of the k-12 spectrum from classroom teacher to local administrator to state level director and legislative liaison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement