Meador joins The Parents’ Campaign
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
Deborah Meador has joined the staff of The Parents’ Campaign (TPC) as director of member services and special programs. She will be working closely with our TPC “generals,” lead volunteers in local communities, to expand the organization’s reach and enhance its programs. Meador brings with her a wealth of institutional knowledge and a broad perspective related to k-12 education. Her career has spanned all levels of the k-12 spectrum from classroom teacher to local administrator to state level director and legislative liaison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy