Meador joins The Parents’ Campaign
Published: July 20,2009
Deborah Meador has joined the staff of The Parents’ Campaign (TPC) as director of member services and special programs. She will be working closely with our TPC “generals,” lead volunteers in local communities, to expand the organization’s reach and enhance its programs. Meador brings with her a wealth of institutional knowledge and a broad perspective related to k-12 education. Her career has spanned all levels of the k-12 spectrum from classroom teacher to local administrator to state level director and legislative liaison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner