Meador joins The Parents’ Campaign
Published: July 20,2009
Deborah Meador has joined the staff of The Parents’ Campaign (TPC) as director of member services and special programs. She will be working closely with our TPC “generals,” lead volunteers in local communities, to expand the organization’s reach and enhance its programs. Meador brings with her a wealth of institutional knowledge and a broad perspective related to k-12 education. Her career has spanned all levels of the k-12 spectrum from classroom teacher to local administrator to state level director and legislative liaison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau