Meador joins The Parents’ Campaign
Published: July 20,2009
Deborah Meador has joined the staff of The Parents’ Campaign (TPC) as director of member services and special programs. She will be working closely with our TPC “generals,” lead volunteers in local communities, to expand the organization’s reach and enhance its programs. Meador brings with her a wealth of institutional knowledge and a broad perspective related to k-12 education. Her career has spanned all levels of the k-12 spectrum from classroom teacher to local administrator to state level director and legislative liaison.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters