New board members appointed
Published: July 20,2009
A.L. “Al” Allen Jr. of Blossom Gas Inc. of Ocean Springs and Joe Charles “Chuck” Sanders Jr. of Sanders Gas Company of Meridian have been named to the Liquefied Compressed Gas Board. Both men will serve a four-year term.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years