Parkway Realty expanding in Houston
Published: July 20,2009
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. is expanding its wholly-owned subsidiary, Parkway Realty Services, LLC (PRS) in Houston, Texas, and has added commercial leasing veteran Mark Preston to the Houston team of real estate professionals.
PRS was founded in 1983 as a real estate service provider to both third-party clients and the investments for Parkway Properties. With the Houston office expansion, PRS will now focus on providing its formerly proprietary leasing and management services to third-party public and private companies and individual investors that own or invest in class A commercial office space in the greater Houston area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House