Parkway Realty expanding in Houston
Published: July 20,2009
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. is expanding its wholly-owned subsidiary, Parkway Realty Services, LLC (PRS) in Houston, Texas, and has added commercial leasing veteran Mark Preston to the Houston team of real estate professionals.
PRS was founded in 1983 as a real estate service provider to both third-party clients and the investments for Parkway Properties. With the Houston office expansion, PRS will now focus on providing its formerly proprietary leasing and management services to third-party public and private companies and individual investors that own or invest in class A commercial office space in the greater Houston area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow