Parkway Realty expanding in Houston
Published: July 20,2009
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. is expanding its wholly-owned subsidiary, Parkway Realty Services, LLC (PRS) in Houston, Texas, and has added commercial leasing veteran Mark Preston to the Houston team of real estate professionals.
PRS was founded in 1983 as a real estate service provider to both third-party clients and the investments for Parkway Properties. With the Houston office expansion, PRS will now focus on providing its formerly proprietary leasing and management services to third-party public and private companies and individual investors that own or invest in class A commercial office space in the greater Houston area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways