Parkway Realty expanding in Houston
Published: July 20,2009
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. is expanding its wholly-owned subsidiary, Parkway Realty Services, LLC (PRS) in Houston, Texas, and has added commercial leasing veteran Mark Preston to the Houston team of real estate professionals.
PRS was founded in 1983 as a real estate service provider to both third-party clients and the investments for Parkway Properties. With the Houston office expansion, PRS will now focus on providing its formerly proprietary leasing and management services to third-party public and private companies and individual investors that own or invest in class A commercial office space in the greater Houston area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter