Parkway Realty expanding in Houston
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
JACKSON — Parkway Properties Inc. is expanding its wholly-owned subsidiary, Parkway Realty Services, LLC (PRS) in Houston, Texas, and has added commercial leasing veteran Mark Preston to the Houston team of real estate professionals.
PRS was founded in 1983 as a real estate service provider to both third-party clients and the investments for Parkway Properties. With the Houston office expansion, PRS will now focus on providing its formerly proprietary leasing and management services to third-party public and private companies and individual investors that own or invest in class A commercial office space in the greater Houston area.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody