Reality football show to spotlight Ole Miss
Published: July 20,2009
OXFORD — Union Square Sports and Entertainment (USSE) announced it has reached an agreement with TruTV, Granada Productions and University of Mississippi to co-produce a made for television authentic show titled “Gridiron U.”
USSE has been contracted by TruTV to develop this show about the personalities and daily occurrences of the Ole Miss football team. Focus will be on the trials and tribulations of current and incoming student athletes as they try to make the starting team. Returning upper classmen must fend off the challenge of new recruits.
The show will also revolve around the personalities of head coach Houston Nutt and his assistants and offer a behind-the-scene look at the program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey