Reality football show to spotlight Ole Miss
Published: July 20,2009
OXFORD — Union Square Sports and Entertainment (USSE) announced it has reached an agreement with TruTV, Granada Productions and University of Mississippi to co-produce a made for television authentic show titled “Gridiron U.”
USSE has been contracted by TruTV to develop this show about the personalities and daily occurrences of the Ole Miss football team. Focus will be on the trials and tribulations of current and incoming student athletes as they try to make the starting team. Returning upper classmen must fend off the challenge of new recruits.
The show will also revolve around the personalities of head coach Houston Nutt and his assistants and offer a behind-the-scene look at the program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces