Reality football show to spotlight Ole Miss
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
OXFORD — Union Square Sports and Entertainment (USSE) announced it has reached an agreement with TruTV, Granada Productions and University of Mississippi to co-produce a made for television authentic show titled “Gridiron U.”
USSE has been contracted by TruTV to develop this show about the personalities and daily occurrences of the Ole Miss football team. Focus will be on the trials and tribulations of current and incoming student athletes as they try to make the starting team. Returning upper classmen must fend off the challenge of new recruits.
The show will also revolve around the personalities of head coach Houston Nutt and his assistants and offer a behind-the-scene look at the program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data