Reality football show to spotlight Ole Miss
Published: July 20,2009
OXFORD — Union Square Sports and Entertainment (USSE) announced it has reached an agreement with TruTV, Granada Productions and University of Mississippi to co-produce a made for television authentic show titled “Gridiron U.”
USSE has been contracted by TruTV to develop this show about the personalities and daily occurrences of the Ole Miss football team. Focus will be on the trials and tribulations of current and incoming student athletes as they try to make the starting team. Returning upper classmen must fend off the challenge of new recruits.
The show will also revolve around the personalities of head coach Houston Nutt and his assistants and offer a behind-the-scene look at the program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts