Reality football show to spotlight Ole Miss
Published: July 20,2009
OXFORD — Union Square Sports and Entertainment (USSE) announced it has reached an agreement with TruTV, Granada Productions and University of Mississippi to co-produce a made for television authentic show titled “Gridiron U.”
USSE has been contracted by TruTV to develop this show about the personalities and daily occurrences of the Ole Miss football team. Focus will be on the trials and tribulations of current and incoming student athletes as they try to make the starting team. Returning upper classmen must fend off the challenge of new recruits.
The show will also revolve around the personalities of head coach Houston Nutt and his assistants and offer a behind-the-scene look at the program.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal