Smith honored by MHA
Published: July 20,2009
Sherra Smith, president of the King’s Daughters Medical Center board of trustees, was named Hospital Trustee of the Year by the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) at the 78th Annual Leadership Conference held June 24-26 in Biloxi. Smith began her service to King’s Daughters Medical Center in 2003 when she was elected to the hospital’s board of directors. In 2005, she was elected chairman of the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again