Smith honored by MHA
Published: July 20,2009
Sherra Smith, president of the King’s Daughters Medical Center board of trustees, was named Hospital Trustee of the Year by the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) at the 78th Annual Leadership Conference held June 24-26 in Biloxi. Smith began her service to King’s Daughters Medical Center in 2003 when she was elected to the hospital’s board of directors. In 2005, she was elected chairman of the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win