Smith honored by MHA
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
Sherra Smith, president of the King’s Daughters Medical Center board of trustees, was named Hospital Trustee of the Year by the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) at the 78th Annual Leadership Conference held June 24-26 in Biloxi. Smith began her service to King’s Daughters Medical Center in 2003 when she was elected to the hospital’s board of directors. In 2005, she was elected chairman of the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip