Smith honored by MHA
Published: July 20,2009
Sherra Smith, president of the King’s Daughters Medical Center board of trustees, was named Hospital Trustee of the Year by the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) at the 78th Annual Leadership Conference held June 24-26 in Biloxi. Smith began her service to King’s Daughters Medical Center in 2003 when she was elected to the hospital’s board of directors. In 2005, she was elected chairman of the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015