Smith honored by MHA
Published: July 20,2009
Sherra Smith, president of the King’s Daughters Medical Center board of trustees, was named Hospital Trustee of the Year by the Mississippi Hospital Association (MHA) at the 78th Annual Leadership Conference held June 24-26 in Biloxi. Smith began her service to King’s Daughters Medical Center in 2003 when she was elected to the hospital’s board of directors. In 2005, she was elected chairman of the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi