Tanner awarded bridge contract
Published: July 20,2009
PERRY COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) is overseeing reconstruction of the Dickey Creek Bridge on Highway 198 near Beaumont in Perry County.
The $1.4-million project was awarded to Tanner Construction Company Inc of Ellisville.
Tanner’s crews were scheduled to begin the bridge replacement project last week, with initial clearing work. The project is scheduled for completion by April 2010.
The project is 100 percent federally funded as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals