Tanner awarded bridge contract
Published: July 20,2009
PERRY COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) is overseeing reconstruction of the Dickey Creek Bridge on Highway 198 near Beaumont in Perry County.
The $1.4-million project was awarded to Tanner Construction Company Inc of Ellisville.
Tanner’s crews were scheduled to begin the bridge replacement project last week, with initial clearing work. The project is scheduled for completion by April 2010.
The project is 100 percent federally funded as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing