Tanner awarded bridge contract
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 20,2009
PERRY COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) is overseeing reconstruction of the Dickey Creek Bridge on Highway 198 near Beaumont in Perry County.
The $1.4-million project was awarded to Tanner Construction Company Inc of Ellisville.
Tanner’s crews were scheduled to begin the bridge replacement project last week, with initial clearing work. The project is scheduled for completion by April 2010.
The project is 100 percent federally funded as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker