Tanner awarded bridge contract
Published: July 20,2009
PERRY COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) is overseeing reconstruction of the Dickey Creek Bridge on Highway 198 near Beaumont in Perry County.
The $1.4-million project was awarded to Tanner Construction Company Inc of Ellisville.
Tanner’s crews were scheduled to begin the bridge replacement project last week, with initial clearing work. The project is scheduled for completion by April 2010.
The project is 100 percent federally funded as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium