Tanner awarded bridge contract
Published: July 20,2009
PERRY COUNTY — The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) is overseeing reconstruction of the Dickey Creek Bridge on Highway 198 near Beaumont in Perry County.
The $1.4-million project was awarded to Tanner Construction Company Inc of Ellisville.
Tanner’s crews were scheduled to begin the bridge replacement project last week, with initial clearing work. The project is scheduled for completion by April 2010.
The project is 100 percent federally funded as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter