Berry joins staff at NCSSSS
Published: July 27,2009
Corey Berry is the newest staff member of the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security at the University of Southern Mississippi. Berry, a 2009 Southern Miss computer science graduate, is working to complete the beta version of the center’s Sport E-Vac Toolsuite, a program designed to assist emergency personnel in preparation and training for evacuation scenarios in sports venues. Berry, 24, a Pinola native, has been fascinated with computers and computer software since childhood. For the past two years, he has entered a programming competition sponsored by NASA, finishing second and fourth, respectively. He worked closely with NCSSSS director Lou Marciani’s team as a student before joining the staff full time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry