Berry joins staff at NCSSSS
Published: July 27,2009
Corey Berry is the newest staff member of the National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security at the University of Southern Mississippi. Berry, a 2009 Southern Miss computer science graduate, is working to complete the beta version of the center’s Sport E-Vac Toolsuite, a program designed to assist emergency personnel in preparation and training for evacuation scenarios in sports venues. Berry, 24, a Pinola native, has been fascinated with computers and computer software since childhood. For the past two years, he has entered a programming competition sponsored by NASA, finishing second and fourth, respectively. He worked closely with NCSSSS director Lou Marciani’s team as a student before joining the staff full time.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal