Collins named executive director
Published: July 27,2009
Jan Collins has been named executive director of the newly organized Madison County Business League. Collins, a marketing graduate from the University of Southern Mississippi, has four years of non-profit organization experience and 20 years of buying and management experience with McRae’s and Dillard’s department stores. Collins is a marketing graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Through partnership with the Madison County Economic Development Authority, the Madison County Board of Supervisors adopted a resolution creating the Madison County Business League in 2008. The purpose of the league is to offer the county a unique opportunity to bring a renewed spirit of cooperation and unity between the public and private sectors, thereby encouraging proper planning for future growth and development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years