Collins named executive director
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 27,2009
Jan Collins has been named executive director of the newly organized Madison County Business League. Collins, a marketing graduate from the University of Southern Mississippi, has four years of non-profit organization experience and 20 years of buying and management experience with McRae’s and Dillard’s department stores. Collins is a marketing graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Through partnership with the Madison County Economic Development Authority, the Madison County Board of Supervisors adopted a resolution creating the Madison County Business League in 2008. The purpose of the league is to offer the county a unique opportunity to bring a renewed spirit of cooperation and unity between the public and private sectors, thereby encouraging proper planning for future growth and development.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues