Farese opens another office
Ridgeland — The Farese Group recently expanded its footprint by opening a new branch in Little Rock, Ark.
The expansion will allow the Farese Group to better serve clients in Arkansas and to provide retirement planning services to more employees and retirees in the telecommunications and utilities industries.
“The expansion into Arkansas has allowed us to assist new clients in preparing for retirement, all while maintaining a closer proximity to our existing clients,” said Paxton Farese, CEO of the Farese Group. “We look forward to building and maintaining many new relationships.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player