Farese opens another office
Ridgeland — The Farese Group recently expanded its footprint by opening a new branch in Little Rock, Ark.
The expansion will allow the Farese Group to better serve clients in Arkansas and to provide retirement planning services to more employees and retirees in the telecommunications and utilities industries.
“The expansion into Arkansas has allowed us to assist new clients in preparing for retirement, all while maintaining a closer proximity to our existing clients,” said Paxton Farese, CEO of the Farese Group. “We look forward to building and maintaining many new relationships.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19