Farese opens another office
Ridgeland — The Farese Group recently expanded its footprint by opening a new branch in Little Rock, Ark.
The expansion will allow the Farese Group to better serve clients in Arkansas and to provide retirement planning services to more employees and retirees in the telecommunications and utilities industries.
“The expansion into Arkansas has allowed us to assist new clients in preparing for retirement, all while maintaining a closer proximity to our existing clients,” said Paxton Farese, CEO of the Farese Group. “We look forward to building and maintaining many new relationships.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks