Farese opens another office
Ridgeland — The Farese Group recently expanded its footprint by opening a new branch in Little Rock, Ark.
The expansion will allow the Farese Group to better serve clients in Arkansas and to provide retirement planning services to more employees and retirees in the telecommunications and utilities industries.
“The expansion into Arkansas has allowed us to assist new clients in preparing for retirement, all while maintaining a closer proximity to our existing clients,” said Paxton Farese, CEO of the Farese Group. “We look forward to building and maintaining many new relationships.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal