Farese opens another office
Ridgeland — The Farese Group recently expanded its footprint by opening a new branch in Little Rock, Ark.
The expansion will allow the Farese Group to better serve clients in Arkansas and to provide retirement planning services to more employees and retirees in the telecommunications and utilities industries.
“The expansion into Arkansas has allowed us to assist new clients in preparing for retirement, all while maintaining a closer proximity to our existing clients,” said Paxton Farese, CEO of the Farese Group. “We look forward to building and maintaining many new relationships.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year