FNC using online tools
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 27,2009
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. is now utilizing the social networking tools Facebook and Twitter to make information about its real estate collateral management solutions and analytics more easily accessible to potential clients.
On FNC’s Facebook page, visitors will find pictures, information about FNC and announcements about the company. Twitter provides FNC followers with up-to-the-minute updates on the latest product releases, innovations and company news.
FNC also uses blogs to discuss changes in the mortgage industry as well as to provide insight from CEO Bill Rayburn. Many of FNC’s executives and managers can also be found on LinkedIn, a popular online professional network.
FNC plans to continue using various Web 2.0 sites to reach mortgage industry professionals in all arenas of the real estate market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- In wake of bond issue failure, golf course fights to stay playable
- Airport's food irradiation business could create new jobs
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Nullification and interposition
- Ag officials say late planting reaching historical proportions