FNC using online tools
Published: July 27,2009
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. is now utilizing the social networking tools Facebook and Twitter to make information about its real estate collateral management solutions and analytics more easily accessible to potential clients.
On FNC’s Facebook page, visitors will find pictures, information about FNC and announcements about the company. Twitter provides FNC followers with up-to-the-minute updates on the latest product releases, innovations and company news.
FNC also uses blogs to discuss changes in the mortgage industry as well as to provide insight from CEO Bill Rayburn. Many of FNC’s executives and managers can also be found on LinkedIn, a popular online professional network.
FNC plans to continue using various Web 2.0 sites to reach mortgage industry professionals in all arenas of the real estate market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money