FNC using online tools
Published: July 27,2009
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. is now utilizing the social networking tools Facebook and Twitter to make information about its real estate collateral management solutions and analytics more easily accessible to potential clients.
On FNC’s Facebook page, visitors will find pictures, information about FNC and announcements about the company. Twitter provides FNC followers with up-to-the-minute updates on the latest product releases, innovations and company news.
FNC also uses blogs to discuss changes in the mortgage industry as well as to provide insight from CEO Bill Rayburn. Many of FNC’s executives and managers can also be found on LinkedIn, a popular online professional network.
FNC plans to continue using various Web 2.0 sites to reach mortgage industry professionals in all arenas of the real estate market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal