FNC using online tools
Published: July 27,2009
OXFORD — Mortgage technology company FNC Inc. is now utilizing the social networking tools Facebook and Twitter to make information about its real estate collateral management solutions and analytics more easily accessible to potential clients.
On FNC’s Facebook page, visitors will find pictures, information about FNC and announcements about the company. Twitter provides FNC followers with up-to-the-minute updates on the latest product releases, innovations and company news.
FNC also uses blogs to discuss changes in the mortgage industry as well as to provide insight from CEO Bill Rayburn. Many of FNC’s executives and managers can also be found on LinkedIn, a popular online professional network.
FNC plans to continue using various Web 2.0 sites to reach mortgage industry professionals in all arenas of the real estate market.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast