MAS promotes Gray to director
Published: July 27,2009
Steve A. Gray has been promoted to director of governmental affairs for the Mississippi Association of Supervisors (MAS). Gray’s responsibilities include directing MAS’ policies and objectives involving matters of government and regulations, analyzing proposed legislative actions and determining the potential impact on the association. He will monitor legislative and regulatory activities and develop a position with the consensus of the association’s membership. Gray also serves as a commissioner on the State Wireless Communication Commission, representing MAS’ interest. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University and a master’s degree from Mississippi State University in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar