MAS promotes Gray to director
Published: July 27,2009
Steve A. Gray has been promoted to director of governmental affairs for the Mississippi Association of Supervisors (MAS). Gray’s responsibilities include directing MAS’ policies and objectives involving matters of government and regulations, analyzing proposed legislative actions and determining the potential impact on the association. He will monitor legislative and regulatory activities and develop a position with the consensus of the association’s membership. Gray also serves as a commissioner on the State Wireless Communication Commission, representing MAS’ interest. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University and a master’s degree from Mississippi State University in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete