MAS promotes Gray to director
Published: July 27,2009
Steve A. Gray has been promoted to director of governmental affairs for the Mississippi Association of Supervisors (MAS). Gray’s responsibilities include directing MAS’ policies and objectives involving matters of government and regulations, analyzing proposed legislative actions and determining the potential impact on the association. He will monitor legislative and regulatory activities and develop a position with the consensus of the association’s membership. Gray also serves as a commissioner on the State Wireless Communication Commission, representing MAS’ interest. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University and a master’s degree from Mississippi State University in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years