MAS promotes Gray to director
Published: July 27,2009
Steve A. Gray has been promoted to director of governmental affairs for the Mississippi Association of Supervisors (MAS). Gray’s responsibilities include directing MAS’ policies and objectives involving matters of government and regulations, analyzing proposed legislative actions and determining the potential impact on the association. He will monitor legislative and regulatory activities and develop a position with the consensus of the association’s membership. Gray also serves as a commissioner on the State Wireless Communication Commission, representing MAS’ interest. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University and a master’s degree from Mississippi State University in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals