MAS promotes Gray to director
by MBJ Newswires
Published: July 27,2009
Steve A. Gray has been promoted to director of governmental affairs for the Mississippi Association of Supervisors (MAS). Gray’s responsibilities include directing MAS’ policies and objectives involving matters of government and regulations, analyzing proposed legislative actions and determining the potential impact on the association. He will monitor legislative and regulatory activities and develop a position with the consensus of the association’s membership. Gray also serves as a commissioner on the State Wireless Communication Commission, representing MAS’ interest. He holds a bachelor’s degree from Delta State University and a master’s degree from Mississippi State University in public policy and administration.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district