More swine flu identified
Published: July 27,2009
Across Mississippi — The Mississippi State Department of Health (MSDH) reports 22 new cases of H1N1 swine flu for last week, bringing the state’s total number of cases to 234. The new cases last week were in Coahoma (two), Harrison (two), Lincoln (two), Panola (two), Chickasaw (one), Choctaw (one), Covington (one), DeSoto (one), George (one), Hinds (one), Lauderdale (one), Madison (one), Neshoba (one), Pike (one), Scott (one), Sunflower (one), Walthall (one) and Winston (one) counties.
Since MSDH began testing for H1N1 swine flu, cases have been reported in Harrison (33), Winston (27), Jackson (22), Lamar (17), Forrest (15), Madison (11), Rankin (10), Hinds (nine), Lowndes (seven), Greene (four), Jones (four), Monroe (four), Warren (four), Chickasaw (three), Coahoma (three), Covington (three), DeSoto (three), George (three), Holmes (three), Lauderdale (three), Lincoln (three), Neshoba (three), Oktibbeha (three), Panola (three), Scott (three), Yazoo (three), Alcorn (two), Lafayette (two), Lee (two), Perry (two), Tishomingo (two), Walthall (two), Webster (two), Attala (one), Bolivar (one), Choctaw (one), Copiah (one), Hancock (one), Leflore (one), Marion (one), Pearl River (one), Pike (one), Prentiss (one), Simpson (one), Smith (one), Sunflower (one), and Union (one) counties.
County numbers may have slightly changed from previous weeks after case investigation and follow-up.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State certifies school referendum for 2015 ballot
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on