Advance Mississippi membership grows
Published: July 28,2009
JACKSON — Leading businesses and organizations from around the state continue to join Advance Mississippi to participate in the discussion about the state’s energy future.
Advance Mississippi, a coalition committed to sound energy policy whose membership ranges from individuals to statewide business leaders, has gained several members since its launch in June of this year.
“We are delighted to have these new members to contribute to the ongoing discussion toward advocating energy solutions that will benefit Mississippians and fuel economic growth,” said Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr.
Members who have joined Advance Mississippi since the launch include Associated General Contractors of Mississippi, Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, Laws Construction, Mid State Construction, Mississippi Economic Development Council and Mississippi Technology Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey