Advance Mississippi membership grows
Published: July 28,2009
JACKSON — Leading businesses and organizations from around the state continue to join Advance Mississippi to participate in the discussion about the state’s energy future.
Advance Mississippi, a coalition committed to sound energy policy whose membership ranges from individuals to statewide business leaders, has gained several members since its launch in June of this year.
“We are delighted to have these new members to contribute to the ongoing discussion toward advocating energy solutions that will benefit Mississippians and fuel economic growth,” said Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr.
Members who have joined Advance Mississippi since the launch include Associated General Contractors of Mississippi, Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, Laws Construction, Mid State Construction, Mississippi Economic Development Council and Mississippi Technology Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image