Advance Mississippi membership grows
by Wally Northway
Published: July 28,2009
JACKSON — Leading businesses and organizations from around the state continue to join Advance Mississippi to participate in the discussion about the state’s energy future.
Advance Mississippi, a coalition committed to sound energy policy whose membership ranges from individuals to statewide business leaders, has gained several members since its launch in June of this year.
“We are delighted to have these new members to contribute to the ongoing discussion toward advocating energy solutions that will benefit Mississippians and fuel economic growth,” said Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr.
Members who have joined Advance Mississippi since the launch include Associated General Contractors of Mississippi, Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, Laws Construction, Mid State Construction, Mississippi Economic Development Council and Mississippi Technology Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast