Advance Mississippi membership grows
Published: July 28,2009
JACKSON — Leading businesses and organizations from around the state continue to join Advance Mississippi to participate in the discussion about the state’s energy future.
Advance Mississippi, a coalition committed to sound energy policy whose membership ranges from individuals to statewide business leaders, has gained several members since its launch in June of this year.
“We are delighted to have these new members to contribute to the ongoing discussion toward advocating energy solutions that will benefit Mississippians and fuel economic growth,” said Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr.
Members who have joined Advance Mississippi since the launch include Associated General Contractors of Mississippi, Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, Laws Construction, Mid State Construction, Mississippi Economic Development Council and Mississippi Technology Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House