Advance Mississippi membership grows
Published: July 28,2009
JACKSON — Leading businesses and organizations from around the state continue to join Advance Mississippi to participate in the discussion about the state’s energy future.
Advance Mississippi, a coalition committed to sound energy policy whose membership ranges from individuals to statewide business leaders, has gained several members since its launch in June of this year.
“We are delighted to have these new members to contribute to the ongoing discussion toward advocating energy solutions that will benefit Mississippians and fuel economic growth,” said Advance Mississippi chairman Glenn McCullough Jr.
Members who have joined Advance Mississippi since the launch include Associated General Contractors of Mississippi, Greater Jackson Chamber Partnership, Laws Construction, Mid State Construction, Mississippi Economic Development Council and Mississippi Technology Alliance.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal