Bomgar teams up with KACE
by Wally Northway
Published: July 28,2009
Tags: information technology
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation has entered into a joint marketing and technology partnership with Mountain View, Calif.-based KACE, a systems management appliance company.
Under this agreement, KACE and Bomgar now provide their customer base with full lifecycle systems management support, inclusive of comprehensive remote control capabilities but without the cost and complexity of software-only solutions.
“Our partnership with Bomgar is derived from a common vision, bringing innovative and robust appliance-based technology to market, which can be easily deployed and used by organizations of all sizes yielding unparalleled investment return rates,” said Marty Kacin, president, CTO and co-founder of KACE.
“Having been a KACE customer for the last year, we recognized the value and power of the partnership immediately,” said Joel Bomgar, CEO and founder of Bomgar. “Combining KACE and Bomgar’s market-leading remote management and support capabilities enables IT organizations to immediately improve productivity and service levels while reducing costs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up