Bomgar teams up with KACE
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation has entered into a joint marketing and technology partnership with Mountain View, Calif.-based KACE, a systems management appliance company.
Under this agreement, KACE and Bomgar now provide their customer base with full lifecycle systems management support, inclusive of comprehensive remote control capabilities but without the cost and complexity of software-only solutions.
“Our partnership with Bomgar is derived from a common vision, bringing innovative and robust appliance-based technology to market, which can be easily deployed and used by organizations of all sizes yielding unparalleled investment return rates,” said Marty Kacin, president, CTO and co-founder of KACE.
“Having been a KACE customer for the last year, we recognized the value and power of the partnership immediately,” said Joel Bomgar, CEO and founder of Bomgar. “Combining KACE and Bomgar’s market-leading remote management and support capabilities enables IT organizations to immediately improve productivity and service levels while reducing costs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money