Bomgar teams up with KACE
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation has entered into a joint marketing and technology partnership with Mountain View, Calif.-based KACE, a systems management appliance company.
Under this agreement, KACE and Bomgar now provide their customer base with full lifecycle systems management support, inclusive of comprehensive remote control capabilities but without the cost and complexity of software-only solutions.
“Our partnership with Bomgar is derived from a common vision, bringing innovative and robust appliance-based technology to market, which can be easily deployed and used by organizations of all sizes yielding unparalleled investment return rates,” said Marty Kacin, president, CTO and co-founder of KACE.
“Having been a KACE customer for the last year, we recognized the value and power of the partnership immediately,” said Joel Bomgar, CEO and founder of Bomgar. “Combining KACE and Bomgar’s market-leading remote management and support capabilities enables IT organizations to immediately improve productivity and service levels while reducing costs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Chevron U.S.A.'s base oil facility begins production
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Corn growers watch bear market eat profits
- Chinese drywall manufacturer fined, banned from doing business in U.S.