Bomgar teams up with KACE
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation has entered into a joint marketing and technology partnership with Mountain View, Calif.-based KACE, a systems management appliance company.
Under this agreement, KACE and Bomgar now provide their customer base with full lifecycle systems management support, inclusive of comprehensive remote control capabilities but without the cost and complexity of software-only solutions.
“Our partnership with Bomgar is derived from a common vision, bringing innovative and robust appliance-based technology to market, which can be easily deployed and used by organizations of all sizes yielding unparalleled investment return rates,” said Marty Kacin, president, CTO and co-founder of KACE.
“Having been a KACE customer for the last year, we recognized the value and power of the partnership immediately,” said Joel Bomgar, CEO and founder of Bomgar. “Combining KACE and Bomgar’s market-leading remote management and support capabilities enables IT organizations to immediately improve productivity and service levels while reducing costs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not
- Jon-Paul Croom made CEO