Bomgar teams up with KACE
RIDGELAND — Bomgar Corporation has entered into a joint marketing and technology partnership with Mountain View, Calif.-based KACE, a systems management appliance company.
Under this agreement, KACE and Bomgar now provide their customer base with full lifecycle systems management support, inclusive of comprehensive remote control capabilities but without the cost and complexity of software-only solutions.
“Our partnership with Bomgar is derived from a common vision, bringing innovative and robust appliance-based technology to market, which can be easily deployed and used by organizations of all sizes yielding unparalleled investment return rates,” said Marty Kacin, president, CTO and co-founder of KACE.
“Having been a KACE customer for the last year, we recognized the value and power of the partnership immediately,” said Joel Bomgar, CEO and founder of Bomgar. “Combining KACE and Bomgar’s market-leading remote management and support capabilities enables IT organizations to immediately improve productivity and service levels while reducing costs.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations