Stirling Properties makes top 20
JACKSON — Commercial Property News has ranked Stirling Properties as one of the most powerful brokerage firms for 2009.
Stirling Properties, which is based in Convington, La., and has an office in Jackson, ranked 20th among the CPN-Nielsen Most Powerful Brokerage Firms.
“Stirling Properties is proud to be placed among this list of prestigious, powerful real estate companies in the nation,” said Marty Mayer, president and CEO of Stirling Properties. “For a company of our size, relative to those on this list, it is indeed an honor and a tribute to our team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option