Stirling Properties makes top 20
JACKSON — Commercial Property News has ranked Stirling Properties as one of the most powerful brokerage firms for 2009.
Stirling Properties, which is based in Convington, La., and has an office in Jackson, ranked 20th among the CPN-Nielsen Most Powerful Brokerage Firms.
“Stirling Properties is proud to be placed among this list of prestigious, powerful real estate companies in the nation,” said Marty Mayer, president and CEO of Stirling Properties. “For a company of our size, relative to those on this list, it is indeed an honor and a tribute to our team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing
- The link between education and economic development