Stirling Properties makes top 20
JACKSON — Commercial Property News has ranked Stirling Properties as one of the most powerful brokerage firms for 2009.
Stirling Properties, which is based in Convington, La., and has an office in Jackson, ranked 20th among the CPN-Nielsen Most Powerful Brokerage Firms.
“Stirling Properties is proud to be placed among this list of prestigious, powerful real estate companies in the nation,” said Marty Mayer, president and CEO of Stirling Properties. “For a company of our size, relative to those on this list, it is indeed an honor and a tribute to our team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)