Stirling Properties makes top 20
JACKSON — Commercial Property News has ranked Stirling Properties as one of the most powerful brokerage firms for 2009.
Stirling Properties, which is based in Convington, La., and has an office in Jackson, ranked 20th among the CPN-Nielsen Most Powerful Brokerage Firms.
“Stirling Properties is proud to be placed among this list of prestigious, powerful real estate companies in the nation,” said Marty Mayer, president and CEO of Stirling Properties. “For a company of our size, relative to those on this list, it is indeed an honor and a tribute to our team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit