Stirling Properties makes top 20
JACKSON — Commercial Property News has ranked Stirling Properties as one of the most powerful brokerage firms for 2009.
Stirling Properties, which is based in Convington, La., and has an office in Jackson, ranked 20th among the CPN-Nielsen Most Powerful Brokerage Firms.
“Stirling Properties is proud to be placed among this list of prestigious, powerful real estate companies in the nation,” said Marty Mayer, president and CEO of Stirling Properties. “For a company of our size, relative to those on this list, it is indeed an honor and a tribute to our team.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability