ACEC/MS board officers named
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: American Council of Engineering Companies, Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc., Chad Wages, Compton Engineering P.A., David Compton, Dungan Engineering, Gardner Engineering P.A., Hayden Kaiser III, Jeff Dungan, Jim Hust, Jordan Kaiser & Sessions Inc., Mendrop~Wages LLC, Ron Cassada, Stanley Spradling, Waggoner Engineering Inc., Wayne Morrison, Williams Clark & Morrison Inc.
Officers were recently installed to the board of directors of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi at the group’s annual meeting held in San Destin, Fla. Members of the 2009-2010 board are: president, Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. of Yazoo City; president-elect, Jim Hust of Waggoner Engineering Inc. of Jackson; secretary/treasurer, Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. of Natchez past president, David Compton of Compton Engineering, P.A., of Pascagoula; national director, Stanley Spradling of Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc. of West Point; board member, Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A., of Indianola; board member, Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A., of Columbia; and, board member, Chad Wages of Mendrop~Wages, LLC, of Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years