ACEC/MS board officers named
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: American Council of Engineering Companies, Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc., Chad Wages, Compton Engineering P.A., David Compton, Dungan Engineering, Gardner Engineering P.A., Hayden Kaiser III, Jeff Dungan, Jim Hust, Jordan Kaiser & Sessions Inc., Mendrop~Wages LLC, Ron Cassada, Stanley Spradling, Waggoner Engineering Inc., Wayne Morrison, Williams Clark & Morrison Inc.
Officers were recently installed to the board of directors of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi at the group’s annual meeting held in San Destin, Fla. Members of the 2009-2010 board are: president, Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. of Yazoo City; president-elect, Jim Hust of Waggoner Engineering Inc. of Jackson; secretary/treasurer, Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. of Natchez past president, David Compton of Compton Engineering, P.A., of Pascagoula; national director, Stanley Spradling of Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc. of West Point; board member, Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A., of Indianola; board member, Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A., of Columbia; and, board member, Chad Wages of Mendrop~Wages, LLC, of Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015