ACEC/MS board officers named
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: American Council of Engineering Companies, Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc., Chad Wages, Compton Engineering P.A., David Compton, Dungan Engineering, Gardner Engineering P.A., Hayden Kaiser III, Jeff Dungan, Jim Hust, Jordan Kaiser & Sessions Inc., Mendrop~Wages LLC, Ron Cassada, Stanley Spradling, Waggoner Engineering Inc., Wayne Morrison, Williams Clark & Morrison Inc.
Officers were recently installed to the board of directors of the American Council of Engineering Companies-Mississippi at the group’s annual meeting held in San Destin, Fla. Members of the 2009-2010 board are: president, Wayne Morrison of Williams, Clark & Morrison Inc. of Yazoo City; president-elect, Jim Hust of Waggoner Engineering Inc. of Jackson; secretary/treasurer, Hayden Kaiser III of Jordan, Kaiser & Sessions Inc. of Natchez past president, David Compton of Compton Engineering, P.A., of Pascagoula; national director, Stanley Spradling of Calvert-Spradling Engineering Inc. of West Point; board member, Ron Cassada of Gardner Engineering, P.A., of Indianola; board member, Jeff Dungan of Dungan Engineering, P.A., of Columbia; and, board member, Chad Wages of Mendrop~Wages, LLC, of Ridgeland.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday