Amedisys expands in SC, Mississippi
by Associated Press
Published: August 3,2009
Baton Rouge-based Amedisys acquired Winyah Community Hospice Care in South Carolina and Allcare Hospital in Mississippi. A price for the dual operation was not disclosed.
Amedisys says the agencies have combined revenue annual of about $17 million. The acquisition will enable Amedisys to cover the entire state of South Carolina and 17 counties in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi