Amedisys expands in SC, Mississippi
Published: August 3,2009
Baton Rouge-based Amedisys acquired Winyah Community Hospice Care in South Carolina and Allcare Hospital in Mississippi. A price for the dual operation was not disclosed.
Amedisys says the agencies have combined revenue annual of about $17 million. The acquisition will enable Amedisys to cover the entire state of South Carolina and 17 counties in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'