Amedisys expands in SC, Mississippi
Published: August 3,2009
Baton Rouge-based Amedisys acquired Winyah Community Hospice Care in South Carolina and Allcare Hospital in Mississippi. A price for the dual operation was not disclosed.
Amedisys says the agencies have combined revenue annual of about $17 million. The acquisition will enable Amedisys to cover the entire state of South Carolina and 17 counties in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015