Amedisys expands in SC, Mississippi
Published: August 3,2009
Baton Rouge-based Amedisys acquired Winyah Community Hospice Care in South Carolina and Allcare Hospital in Mississippi. A price for the dual operation was not disclosed.
Amedisys says the agencies have combined revenue annual of about $17 million. The acquisition will enable Amedisys to cover the entire state of South Carolina and 17 counties in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey