Amedisys expands in SC, Mississippi
by Associated Press
Published: August 3,2009
Baton Rouge-based Amedisys acquired Winyah Community Hospice Care in South Carolina and Allcare Hospital in Mississippi. A price for the dual operation was not disclosed.
Amedisys says the agencies have combined revenue annual of about $17 million. The acquisition will enable Amedisys to cover the entire state of South Carolina and 17 counties in Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip