Arias practicing at clinic
Published: August 3,2009
Hattiesburg clinic welcomes Erich Arias, M.D., to Purvis Family Practice Clinic. Arias completed his medical degree at the University of Monterrey, Mexico. He completed his internship in preliminary surgery at University Medical Center, University of Nevada, in Las Vegas, Nev. He completed his residency in family medicine at Latrobe Area Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University, in Latrobe, Pa.
Arias is board certified by the American Board of Family Physicians. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Medicine, American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association.
He joins Michael O’Neal, M.D., and Sarah Tucker, CFNP, at Purvis Family Practice Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur