Arias practicing at clinic
Published: August 3,2009
Hattiesburg clinic welcomes Erich Arias, M.D., to Purvis Family Practice Clinic. Arias completed his medical degree at the University of Monterrey, Mexico. He completed his internship in preliminary surgery at University Medical Center, University of Nevada, in Las Vegas, Nev. He completed his residency in family medicine at Latrobe Area Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University, in Latrobe, Pa.
Arias is board certified by the American Board of Family Physicians. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Medicine, American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association.
He joins Michael O’Neal, M.D., and Sarah Tucker, CFNP, at Purvis Family Practice Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium