Arias practicing at clinic
Published: August 3,2009
Hattiesburg clinic welcomes Erich Arias, M.D., to Purvis Family Practice Clinic. Arias completed his medical degree at the University of Monterrey, Mexico. He completed his internship in preliminary surgery at University Medical Center, University of Nevada, in Las Vegas, Nev. He completed his residency in family medicine at Latrobe Area Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University, in Latrobe, Pa.
Arias is board certified by the American Board of Family Physicians. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Medicine, American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association.
He joins Michael O’Neal, M.D., and Sarah Tucker, CFNP, at Purvis Family Practice Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference