Arias practicing at clinic
Published: August 3,2009
Hattiesburg clinic welcomes Erich Arias, M.D., to Purvis Family Practice Clinic. Arias completed his medical degree at the University of Monterrey, Mexico. He completed his internship in preliminary surgery at University Medical Center, University of Nevada, in Las Vegas, Nev. He completed his residency in family medicine at Latrobe Area Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University, in Latrobe, Pa.
Arias is board certified by the American Board of Family Physicians. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Medicine, American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association.
He joins Michael O’Neal, M.D., and Sarah Tucker, CFNP, at Purvis Family Practice Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- BILL CRAWFORD: Keep schools free from preventable diseases
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?