Arias practicing at clinic
Published: August 3,2009
Hattiesburg clinic welcomes Erich Arias, M.D., to Purvis Family Practice Clinic. Arias completed his medical degree at the University of Monterrey, Mexico. He completed his internship in preliminary surgery at University Medical Center, University of Nevada, in Las Vegas, Nev. He completed his residency in family medicine at Latrobe Area Hospital, Thomas Jefferson University, in Latrobe, Pa.
Arias is board certified by the American Board of Family Physicians. He is a member of the American Academy of Family Medicine, American Medical Association and the Mississippi Medical Association.
He joins Michael O’Neal, M.D., and Sarah Tucker, CFNP, at Purvis Family Practice Clinic.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus