Biloxi Regional recognizes staff
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: April Jones, Belinda Baugh, Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Brent Shaw, Cammie Wilkerson, Denise Quick, Jennifer Rafferty, Kimberly Bourgeois, Nellicia Sturgis, Patricia Allen, Robin Gatewood, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Stacy Rushing, Sunya Lewis, Vera Weldy
At its most recent quarterly awards program, Biloxi Regional Medical Center recognized staff members for outstanding service.
Receiving five-year pins were: Jennifer Rafferty, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Belinda Baugh, Denise Quick, Sunya Lewis, Brent Shaw, April Jones, Robin Gatewood, Kimberly Bourgeois and Patricia Allen. Ten-year pins went to Stacy Rushing and Cammie Wilkerson. Nellicia Sturgis received her 25-year pin, and Vera Weldy was presented her 35-year pin.
In addition, Gary Seliby was honored as Employee of the Quarter, Skrmetti was selected as Nurse of the Quarter, Quave earned Volunteer of the Quarter and Troy Vickery was recognized as Contract Employee of the Quarter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Report: State's teacher education programs 'mediocre at best'