Biloxi Regional recognizes staff
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: April Jones, Belinda Baugh, Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Brent Shaw, Cammie Wilkerson, Denise Quick, Jennifer Rafferty, Kimberly Bourgeois, Nellicia Sturgis, Patricia Allen, Robin Gatewood, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Stacy Rushing, Sunya Lewis, Vera Weldy
At its most recent quarterly awards program, Biloxi Regional Medical Center recognized staff members for outstanding service.
Receiving five-year pins were: Jennifer Rafferty, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Belinda Baugh, Denise Quick, Sunya Lewis, Brent Shaw, April Jones, Robin Gatewood, Kimberly Bourgeois and Patricia Allen. Ten-year pins went to Stacy Rushing and Cammie Wilkerson. Nellicia Sturgis received her 25-year pin, and Vera Weldy was presented her 35-year pin.
In addition, Gary Seliby was honored as Employee of the Quarter, Skrmetti was selected as Nurse of the Quarter, Quave earned Volunteer of the Quarter and Troy Vickery was recognized as Contract Employee of the Quarter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- BILL CRAWFORD: Lowest Common Denominators, Politicians, and Common Core
- Grenada plastics company to expand, add 60 jobs
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay