Biloxi Regional recognizes staff
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: April Jones, Belinda Baugh, Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Brent Shaw, Cammie Wilkerson, Denise Quick, Jennifer Rafferty, Kimberly Bourgeois, Nellicia Sturgis, Patricia Allen, Robin Gatewood, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Stacy Rushing, Sunya Lewis, Vera Weldy
At its most recent quarterly awards program, Biloxi Regional Medical Center recognized staff members for outstanding service.
Receiving five-year pins were: Jennifer Rafferty, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Belinda Baugh, Denise Quick, Sunya Lewis, Brent Shaw, April Jones, Robin Gatewood, Kimberly Bourgeois and Patricia Allen. Ten-year pins went to Stacy Rushing and Cammie Wilkerson. Nellicia Sturgis received her 25-year pin, and Vera Weldy was presented her 35-year pin.
In addition, Gary Seliby was honored as Employee of the Quarter, Skrmetti was selected as Nurse of the Quarter, Quave earned Volunteer of the Quarter and Troy Vickery was recognized as Contract Employee of the Quarter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015