Biloxi Regional recognizes staff
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: April Jones, Belinda Baugh, Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Brent Shaw, Cammie Wilkerson, Denise Quick, Jennifer Rafferty, Kimberly Bourgeois, Nellicia Sturgis, Patricia Allen, Robin Gatewood, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Stacy Rushing, Sunya Lewis, Vera Weldy
At its most recent quarterly awards program, Biloxi Regional Medical Center recognized staff members for outstanding service.
Receiving five-year pins were: Jennifer Rafferty, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Belinda Baugh, Denise Quick, Sunya Lewis, Brent Shaw, April Jones, Robin Gatewood, Kimberly Bourgeois and Patricia Allen. Ten-year pins went to Stacy Rushing and Cammie Wilkerson. Nellicia Sturgis received her 25-year pin, and Vera Weldy was presented her 35-year pin.
In addition, Gary Seliby was honored as Employee of the Quarter, Skrmetti was selected as Nurse of the Quarter, Quave earned Volunteer of the Quarter and Troy Vickery was recognized as Contract Employee of the Quarter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State