Biloxi Regional recognizes staff
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: April Jones, Belinda Baugh, Biloxi Regional Medical Center, Brent Shaw, Cammie Wilkerson, Denise Quick, Jennifer Rafferty, Kimberly Bourgeois, Nellicia Sturgis, Patricia Allen, Robin Gatewood, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Stacy Rushing, Sunya Lewis, Vera Weldy
At its most recent quarterly awards program, Biloxi Regional Medical Center recognized staff members for outstanding service.
Receiving five-year pins were: Jennifer Rafferty, Rose Ellen Skrmetti, Belinda Baugh, Denise Quick, Sunya Lewis, Brent Shaw, April Jones, Robin Gatewood, Kimberly Bourgeois and Patricia Allen. Ten-year pins went to Stacy Rushing and Cammie Wilkerson. Nellicia Sturgis received her 25-year pin, and Vera Weldy was presented her 35-year pin.
In addition, Gary Seliby was honored as Employee of the Quarter, Skrmetti was selected as Nurse of the Quarter, Quave earned Volunteer of the Quarter and Troy Vickery was recognized as Contract Employee of the Quarter.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company