Bobo elected national president of CICPAC
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, CICPAC, Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association, Joel Bobo, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, University of Mississippi
HORNE LLP partner Joel Bobo has been elected national president of the Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC). Bobo is the firm-wide industry director at HORNE. He joined the firm in 1992, and has more than 25 years of public accountancy experience. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Bobo earned his bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion