Bobo elected national president of CICPAC
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, CICPAC, Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association, Joel Bobo, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, University of Mississippi
HORNE LLP partner Joel Bobo has been elected national president of the Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC). Bobo is the firm-wide industry director at HORNE. He joined the firm in 1992, and has more than 25 years of public accountancy experience. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Bobo earned his bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau