Bobo elected national president of CICPAC
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, CICPAC, Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association, Joel Bobo, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, University of Mississippi
HORNE LLP partner Joel Bobo has been elected national president of the Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC). Bobo is the firm-wide industry director at HORNE. He joined the firm in 1992, and has more than 25 years of public accountancy experience. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Bobo earned his bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month