Bobo elected national president of CICPAC
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, CICPAC, Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association, Joel Bobo, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, University of Mississippi
HORNE LLP partner Joel Bobo has been elected national president of the Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC). Bobo is the firm-wide industry director at HORNE. He joined the firm in 1992, and has more than 25 years of public accountancy experience. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Bobo earned his bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics