Bobo elected national president of CICPAC
Published: August 3,2009
Tags: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, CICPAC, Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association, Joel Bobo, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants, University of Mississippi
HORNE LLP partner Joel Bobo has been elected national president of the Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC). Bobo is the firm-wide industry director at HORNE. He joined the firm in 1992, and has more than 25 years of public accountancy experience. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants and Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Bobo earned his bachelor of accountancy degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters