Cal-Maine adds Sanders to board
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has expanded its board of directors to a total of eight members. Steve W. Sanders has been elected as a new independent director and will serve until the company’s annual meeting in October, at which time he will stand for re-election.
Sanders was the managing partner of the Jackson office of Ernst & Young, LLP. He retired after over 30 years with the firm serving both public and private assurance clients. Sanders currently serves as a lecturer at the Adkerson School of Accounting, Mississippi State University, teaching accounting and auditing courses. He is a director of Valley Services Inc., a privately-held food services company. He is a certified public accountant and holds an undergraduate degree in accounting and an MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years