Cal-Maine adds Sanders to board
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has expanded its board of directors to a total of eight members. Steve W. Sanders has been elected as a new independent director and will serve until the company’s annual meeting in October, at which time he will stand for re-election.
Sanders was the managing partner of the Jackson office of Ernst & Young, LLP. He retired after over 30 years with the firm serving both public and private assurance clients. Sanders currently serves as a lecturer at the Adkerson School of Accounting, Mississippi State University, teaching accounting and auditing courses. He is a director of Valley Services Inc., a privately-held food services company. He is a certified public accountant and holds an undergraduate degree in accounting and an MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Olive Branch votes to issue $8 million in bonds