Cal-Maine adds Sanders to board
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has expanded its board of directors to a total of eight members. Steve W. Sanders has been elected as a new independent director and will serve until the company’s annual meeting in October, at which time he will stand for re-election.
Sanders was the managing partner of the Jackson office of Ernst & Young, LLP. He retired after over 30 years with the firm serving both public and private assurance clients. Sanders currently serves as a lecturer at the Adkerson School of Accounting, Mississippi State University, teaching accounting and auditing courses. He is a director of Valley Services Inc., a privately-held food services company. He is a certified public accountant and holds an undergraduate degree in accounting and an MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability