Cal-Maine adds Sanders to board
Cal-Maine Foods Inc. has expanded its board of directors to a total of eight members. Steve W. Sanders has been elected as a new independent director and will serve until the company’s annual meeting in October, at which time he will stand for re-election.
Sanders was the managing partner of the Jackson office of Ernst & Young, LLP. He retired after over 30 years with the firm serving both public and private assurance clients. Sanders currently serves as a lecturer at the Adkerson School of Accounting, Mississippi State University, teaching accounting and auditing courses. He is a director of Valley Services Inc., a privately-held food services company. He is a certified public accountant and holds an undergraduate degree in accounting and an MBA from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios