Davis hired as field representative
Published: August 3,2009
Dawinna Davis of Jackson has joined the Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) as the field representative for Hinds County. Along with Davis, PERS has three other field representatives who cover the north, central, and southern parts of the state. The representatives work directly with PERS-covered agencies through training sessions and seminars to educate employers on reporting procedures, form use and impact of legislation on retirement law, policy and regulations.
A graduate of Jackson State University with a bachelor’s in marketing, Davis previously worked at G&K Services as service coordinator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal