Davis hired as field representative
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 3,2009
Dawinna Davis of Jackson has joined the Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) as the field representative for Hinds County. Along with Davis, PERS has three other field representatives who cover the north, central, and southern parts of the state. The representatives work directly with PERS-covered agencies through training sessions and seminars to educate employers on reporting procedures, form use and impact of legislation on retirement law, policy and regulations.
A graduate of Jackson State University with a bachelor’s in marketing, Davis previously worked at G&K Services as service coordinator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State