Davis hired as field representative
Published: August 3,2009
Dawinna Davis of Jackson has joined the Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) as the field representative for Hinds County. Along with Davis, PERS has three other field representatives who cover the north, central, and southern parts of the state. The representatives work directly with PERS-covered agencies through training sessions and seminars to educate employers on reporting procedures, form use and impact of legislation on retirement law, policy and regulations.
A graduate of Jackson State University with a bachelor’s in marketing, Davis previously worked at G&K Services as service coordinator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes