Davis hired as field representative
Published: August 3,2009
Dawinna Davis of Jackson has joined the Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) as the field representative for Hinds County. Along with Davis, PERS has three other field representatives who cover the north, central, and southern parts of the state. The representatives work directly with PERS-covered agencies through training sessions and seminars to educate employers on reporting procedures, form use and impact of legislation on retirement law, policy and regulations.
A graduate of Jackson State University with a bachelor’s in marketing, Davis previously worked at G&K Services as service coordinator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015