Davis hired as field representative
Published: August 3,2009
Dawinna Davis of Jackson has joined the Public Employees’ Retirement System of Mississippi (PERS) as the field representative for Hinds County. Along with Davis, PERS has three other field representatives who cover the north, central, and southern parts of the state. The representatives work directly with PERS-covered agencies through training sessions and seminars to educate employers on reporting procedures, form use and impact of legislation on retirement law, policy and regulations.
A graduate of Jackson State University with a bachelor’s in marketing, Davis previously worked at G&K Services as service coordinator.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete