Fike to head up annual giving
Beth Fike has joined Jackson Preparatory School’s administrative staff as director of annual Giving. Fike spent her entire career at AT&T Business Systems (formerly BellSouth and South Central Bell). She served as major account manager in large business sales, which gave her the opportunity to work with a number of different industries, including education (K-12) and private colleges. Fike’s role was to provide consultation to clients in order to assist them in developing short- and long-term plans for migrating to new technology that would increase revenue, reduce expenses or improve customer service.
Fike holds an undergraduate degree in marketing from Mississippi State University and a master’s in business administration from Mississippi College. She is a native and current resident of Raymond. Her husband, John, practices law, and they have three children, Rivers, Elizabeth and George B. The Fikes are members of Raymond Presbyterian Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill