Fike to head up annual giving
Beth Fike has joined Jackson Preparatory School’s administrative staff as director of annual Giving. Fike spent her entire career at AT&T Business Systems (formerly BellSouth and South Central Bell). She served as major account manager in large business sales, which gave her the opportunity to work with a number of different industries, including education (K-12) and private colleges. Fike’s role was to provide consultation to clients in order to assist them in developing short- and long-term plans for migrating to new technology that would increase revenue, reduce expenses or improve customer service.
Fike holds an undergraduate degree in marketing from Mississippi State University and a master’s in business administration from Mississippi College. She is a native and current resident of Raymond. Her husband, John, practices law, and they have three children, Rivers, Elizabeth and George B. The Fikes are members of Raymond Presbyterian Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs