Fike to head up annual giving
Beth Fike has joined Jackson Preparatory School’s administrative staff as director of annual Giving. Fike spent her entire career at AT&T Business Systems (formerly BellSouth and South Central Bell). She served as major account manager in large business sales, which gave her the opportunity to work with a number of different industries, including education (K-12) and private colleges. Fike’s role was to provide consultation to clients in order to assist them in developing short- and long-term plans for migrating to new technology that would increase revenue, reduce expenses or improve customer service.
Fike holds an undergraduate degree in marketing from Mississippi State University and a master’s in business administration from Mississippi College. She is a native and current resident of Raymond. Her husband, John, practices law, and they have three children, Rivers, Elizabeth and George B. The Fikes are members of Raymond Presbyterian Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth