Fike to head up annual giving
Beth Fike has joined Jackson Preparatory School’s administrative staff as director of annual Giving. Fike spent her entire career at AT&T Business Systems (formerly BellSouth and South Central Bell). She served as major account manager in large business sales, which gave her the opportunity to work with a number of different industries, including education (K-12) and private colleges. Fike’s role was to provide consultation to clients in order to assist them in developing short- and long-term plans for migrating to new technology that would increase revenue, reduce expenses or improve customer service.
Fike holds an undergraduate degree in marketing from Mississippi State University and a master’s in business administration from Mississippi College. She is a native and current resident of Raymond. Her husband, John, practices law, and they have three children, Rivers, Elizabeth and George B. The Fikes are members of Raymond Presbyterian Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments