Fike to head up annual giving
Beth Fike has joined Jackson Preparatory School’s administrative staff as director of annual Giving. Fike spent her entire career at AT&T Business Systems (formerly BellSouth and South Central Bell). She served as major account manager in large business sales, which gave her the opportunity to work with a number of different industries, including education (K-12) and private colleges. Fike’s role was to provide consultation to clients in order to assist them in developing short- and long-term plans for migrating to new technology that would increase revenue, reduce expenses or improve customer service.
Fike holds an undergraduate degree in marketing from Mississippi State University and a master’s in business administration from Mississippi College. She is a native and current resident of Raymond. Her husband, John, practices law, and they have three children, Rivers, Elizabeth and George B. The Fikes are members of Raymond Presbyterian Church.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment