First SamarionSolution installed
JACKSON — Samarion CEO Mark Rodgers announced that The Guardian House Alzheimer Care Facility in Lake Charles, La., has has become the first commercial location to adopt the SamarionSolution.
“The SamarionSolution enables our staff members to provide a higher level of care to Alzheimer’s and dementia patients,” said Neal Rider, executive director of The Guardian House. “The added security keeps our residents safer from falls and gives their families greater peace of mind. I have personally seen this innovative solution work and it will help save the lives of those in our home and others throughout the country.”
Samarion is now focused on marketing the SamarionSolution nationwide. In addition, the company will continue to expand the functionality of the system to ensure the highest degree of quality of care and quality of life for long-term care residents. The company has regional sales teams in place, and recently announced a strategic partnership with the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA).
AFA and Samarion recently formed a strategic alliance to address the critical need for optimal dementia care. Through this partnership, AFA and Samarion will work together to establish and enhance integrated technological and training systems for residences, assisted living facilities and skilled nursing homes as well as assist in the transitions in care environments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey