First SamarionSolution installed
JACKSON — Samarion CEO Mark Rodgers announced that The Guardian House Alzheimer Care Facility in Lake Charles, La., has has become the first commercial location to adopt the SamarionSolution.
“The SamarionSolution enables our staff members to provide a higher level of care to Alzheimer’s and dementia patients,” said Neal Rider, executive director of The Guardian House. “The added security keeps our residents safer from falls and gives their families greater peace of mind. I have personally seen this innovative solution work and it will help save the lives of those in our home and others throughout the country.”
Samarion is now focused on marketing the SamarionSolution nationwide. In addition, the company will continue to expand the functionality of the system to ensure the highest degree of quality of care and quality of life for long-term care residents. The company has regional sales teams in place, and recently announced a strategic partnership with the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA).
AFA and Samarion recently formed a strategic alliance to address the critical need for optimal dementia care. Through this partnership, AFA and Samarion will work together to establish and enhance integrated technological and training systems for residences, assisted living facilities and skilled nursing homes as well as assist in the transitions in care environments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring