First SamarionSolution installed
JACKSON — Samarion CEO Mark Rodgers announced that The Guardian House Alzheimer Care Facility in Lake Charles, La., has has become the first commercial location to adopt the SamarionSolution.
“The SamarionSolution enables our staff members to provide a higher level of care to Alzheimer’s and dementia patients,” said Neal Rider, executive director of The Guardian House. “The added security keeps our residents safer from falls and gives their families greater peace of mind. I have personally seen this innovative solution work and it will help save the lives of those in our home and others throughout the country.”
Samarion is now focused on marketing the SamarionSolution nationwide. In addition, the company will continue to expand the functionality of the system to ensure the highest degree of quality of care and quality of life for long-term care residents. The company has regional sales teams in place, and recently announced a strategic partnership with the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA).
AFA and Samarion recently formed a strategic alliance to address the critical need for optimal dementia care. Through this partnership, AFA and Samarion will work together to establish and enhance integrated technological and training systems for residences, assisted living facilities and skilled nursing homes as well as assist in the transitions in care environments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment