Magazine picks Peavey product
MERIDIAN — Bass Player magazine has awarded the Peavey VB-3 all-tube bass amplifier its Bass Player Editor Award, heralding the amp’s design as “revolutionary” and its array of tones and power as “brutally potent.”
“The VB-3 behaves like a super-versatile all-tube head with a well-regulated, high-current power supply,” wrote senior editor Jonathan Herrera in the September 2009 issue. “It is a huge step forward in a product category that seemed to be done walking decades ago.
Pro bass players such as Michael Anthony (Chickenfoot), Zakk Sandler (Black Tide), Jon Lawhon (Black Stone Cherry), Eric Taylor (Saving Abel) and Randy Armstrong (Red) use the Peavey VB-3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- OUR VIEW: JRA evolving toward transparency? Maybe, maybe not