Magazine picks Peavey product
MERIDIAN — Bass Player magazine has awarded the Peavey VB-3 all-tube bass amplifier its Bass Player Editor Award, heralding the amp’s design as “revolutionary” and its array of tones and power as “brutally potent.”
“The VB-3 behaves like a super-versatile all-tube head with a well-regulated, high-current power supply,” wrote senior editor Jonathan Herrera in the September 2009 issue. “It is a huge step forward in a product category that seemed to be done walking decades ago.
Pro bass players such as Michael Anthony (Chickenfoot), Zakk Sandler (Black Tide), Jon Lawhon (Black Stone Cherry), Eric Taylor (Saving Abel) and Randy Armstrong (Red) use the Peavey VB-3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi