Magazine picks Peavey product
MERIDIAN — Bass Player magazine has awarded the Peavey VB-3 all-tube bass amplifier its Bass Player Editor Award, heralding the amp’s design as “revolutionary” and its array of tones and power as “brutally potent.”
“The VB-3 behaves like a super-versatile all-tube head with a well-regulated, high-current power supply,” wrote senior editor Jonathan Herrera in the September 2009 issue. “It is a huge step forward in a product category that seemed to be done walking decades ago.
Pro bass players such as Michael Anthony (Chickenfoot), Zakk Sandler (Black Tide), Jon Lawhon (Black Stone Cherry), Eric Taylor (Saving Abel) and Randy Armstrong (Red) use the Peavey VB-3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts
- The leadership styles of President Obama