Magazine picks Peavey product
MERIDIAN — Bass Player magazine has awarded the Peavey VB-3 all-tube bass amplifier its Bass Player Editor Award, heralding the amp’s design as “revolutionary” and its array of tones and power as “brutally potent.”
“The VB-3 behaves like a super-versatile all-tube head with a well-regulated, high-current power supply,” wrote senior editor Jonathan Herrera in the September 2009 issue. “It is a huge step forward in a product category that seemed to be done walking decades ago.
Pro bass players such as Michael Anthony (Chickenfoot), Zakk Sandler (Black Tide), Jon Lawhon (Black Stone Cherry), Eric Taylor (Saving Abel) and Randy Armstrong (Red) use the Peavey VB-3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House