Magazine picks Peavey product
MERIDIAN — Bass Player magazine has awarded the Peavey VB-3 all-tube bass amplifier its Bass Player Editor Award, heralding the amp’s design as “revolutionary” and its array of tones and power as “brutally potent.”
“The VB-3 behaves like a super-versatile all-tube head with a well-regulated, high-current power supply,” wrote senior editor Jonathan Herrera in the September 2009 issue. “It is a huge step forward in a product category that seemed to be done walking decades ago.
Pro bass players such as Michael Anthony (Chickenfoot), Zakk Sandler (Black Tide), Jon Lawhon (Black Stone Cherry), Eric Taylor (Saving Abel) and Randy Armstrong (Red) use the Peavey VB-3.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015