MDOT taps Reese for new position
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed John Reese to the position of Roadway Design Division engineer. A native of Louisville, Ky., Reese now resides in Ridgeland. He is a 1989 graduate of the University of Memphis where he received his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
In his previous position as assistant Roadway Design Division engineer, Reese assisted in coordination of all aspects of highway and street design statewide and coordinated the Value Engineering Program for MDOT. He has held many positions over his 20-year career at MDOT. Reese is also a member of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials’ Subcommittee on Design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus