MDOT taps Reese for new position
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed John Reese to the position of Roadway Design Division engineer. A native of Louisville, Ky., Reese now resides in Ridgeland. He is a 1989 graduate of the University of Memphis where he received his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
In his previous position as assistant Roadway Design Division engineer, Reese assisted in coordination of all aspects of highway and street design statewide and coordinated the Value Engineering Program for MDOT. He has held many positions over his 20-year career at MDOT. Reese is also a member of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials’ Subcommittee on Design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program