MDOT taps Reese for new position
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed John Reese to the position of Roadway Design Division engineer. A native of Louisville, Ky., Reese now resides in Ridgeland. He is a 1989 graduate of the University of Memphis where he received his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
In his previous position as assistant Roadway Design Division engineer, Reese assisted in coordination of all aspects of highway and street design statewide and coordinated the Value Engineering Program for MDOT. He has held many positions over his 20-year career at MDOT. Reese is also a member of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials’ Subcommittee on Design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- More school districts join MAEP lawsuit brought by Musgrove
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Court tosses challenge to Miss. Silicon’s clean air permit
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail