MDOT taps Reese for new position
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed John Reese to the position of Roadway Design Division engineer. A native of Louisville, Ky., Reese now resides in Ridgeland. He is a 1989 graduate of the University of Memphis where he received his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
In his previous position as assistant Roadway Design Division engineer, Reese assisted in coordination of all aspects of highway and street design statewide and coordinated the Value Engineering Program for MDOT. He has held many positions over his 20-year career at MDOT. Reese is also a member of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials’ Subcommittee on Design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal