MDOT taps Reese for new position
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) has appointed John Reese to the position of Roadway Design Division engineer. A native of Louisville, Ky., Reese now resides in Ridgeland. He is a 1989 graduate of the University of Memphis where he received his bachelor of science degree in civil engineering.
In his previous position as assistant Roadway Design Division engineer, Reese assisted in coordination of all aspects of highway and street design statewide and coordinated the Value Engineering Program for MDOT. He has held many positions over his 20-year career at MDOT. Reese is also a member of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials’ Subcommittee on Design.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags