New, larger clinic to open
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will begin seeing patients in its new facility Aug. 10. The facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
The new 11,300-square-foot clinic will feature 17 exam rooms and an updated layout to better accommodate patient flow. The new location is also designed to offer easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
“The practice at Petal Family Practice Clinic has continued to grow,” said William Allen, assistant administrator at Hattiesburg Clinic. “We recognized a need to expand in order to accommodate new physicians. The new facility will allow us to prepare for the expanding population of Petal as well meet the needs of the current population base. As the practice continues to grow, the design of the new facility gives us the capabilities for expansion in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand