New, larger clinic to open
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will begin seeing patients in its new facility Aug. 10. The facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
The new 11,300-square-foot clinic will feature 17 exam rooms and an updated layout to better accommodate patient flow. The new location is also designed to offer easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
“The practice at Petal Family Practice Clinic has continued to grow,” said William Allen, assistant administrator at Hattiesburg Clinic. “We recognized a need to expand in order to accommodate new physicians. The new facility will allow us to prepare for the expanding population of Petal as well meet the needs of the current population base. As the practice continues to grow, the design of the new facility gives us the capabilities for expansion in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast