New, larger clinic to open
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will begin seeing patients in its new facility Aug. 10. The facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
The new 11,300-square-foot clinic will feature 17 exam rooms and an updated layout to better accommodate patient flow. The new location is also designed to offer easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
“The practice at Petal Family Practice Clinic has continued to grow,” said William Allen, assistant administrator at Hattiesburg Clinic. “We recognized a need to expand in order to accommodate new physicians. The new facility will allow us to prepare for the expanding population of Petal as well meet the needs of the current population base. As the practice continues to grow, the design of the new facility gives us the capabilities for expansion in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- DAVID DALLAS: Mississippi's in'adequate' public schools
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- C Spire now offering new Blast Motion technology for athletes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios