New, larger clinic to open
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will begin seeing patients in its new facility Aug. 10. The facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
The new 11,300-square-foot clinic will feature 17 exam rooms and an updated layout to better accommodate patient flow. The new location is also designed to offer easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
“The practice at Petal Family Practice Clinic has continued to grow,” said William Allen, assistant administrator at Hattiesburg Clinic. “We recognized a need to expand in order to accommodate new physicians. The new facility will allow us to prepare for the expanding population of Petal as well meet the needs of the current population base. As the practice continues to grow, the design of the new facility gives us the capabilities for expansion in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life