New, larger clinic to open
PETAL — Petal Family Practice Clinic, a service of Hattiesburg Clinic, will begin seeing patients in its new facility Aug. 10. The facility is located at 50 Parkway Lane in Petal.
The new 11,300-square-foot clinic will feature 17 exam rooms and an updated layout to better accommodate patient flow. The new location is also designed to offer easier accessibility for patients and additional ancillary services.
“The practice at Petal Family Practice Clinic has continued to grow,” said William Allen, assistant administrator at Hattiesburg Clinic. “We recognized a need to expand in order to accommodate new physicians. The new facility will allow us to prepare for the expanding population of Petal as well meet the needs of the current population base. As the practice continues to grow, the design of the new facility gives us the capabilities for expansion in the future.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity