Pearson tapped as group president
BankPlus recently hired John F. Pearson as president of the bank’s Private Client Group. Pearson has over 28 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth as head of premier banking.
A native of Cleveland, Pearson graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance. In the community, Pearson serves as a board member for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi and the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi. Pearson and his wife, Lynn, have two daughters, Anna and Grace, and attend First Presbyterian Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete