Pearson tapped as group president
BankPlus recently hired John F. Pearson as president of the bank’s Private Client Group. Pearson has over 28 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth as head of premier banking.
A native of Cleveland, Pearson graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance. In the community, Pearson serves as a board member for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi and the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi. Pearson and his wife, Lynn, have two daughters, Anna and Grace, and attend First Presbyterian Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports