Pearson tapped as group president
BankPlus recently hired John F. Pearson as president of the bank’s Private Client Group. Pearson has over 28 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth as head of premier banking.
A native of Cleveland, Pearson graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance. In the community, Pearson serves as a board member for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi and the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi. Pearson and his wife, Lynn, have two daughters, Anna and Grace, and attend First Presbyterian Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November