Pearson tapped as group president
BankPlus recently hired John F. Pearson as president of the bank’s Private Client Group. Pearson has over 28 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth as head of premier banking.
A native of Cleveland, Pearson graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance. In the community, Pearson serves as a board member for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi and the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi. Pearson and his wife, Lynn, have two daughters, Anna and Grace, and attend First Presbyterian Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location