Pearson tapped as group president
BankPlus recently hired John F. Pearson as president of the bank’s Private Client Group. Pearson has over 28 years of experience in the banking industry and was most recently employed by BancorpSouth as head of premier banking.
A native of Cleveland, Pearson graduated from the University of Mississippi with a degree in banking and finance. In the community, Pearson serves as a board member for the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi and the Boys and Girls Club of Central Mississippi. Pearson and his wife, Lynn, have two daughters, Anna and Grace, and attend First Presbyterian Church in Jackson.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- The link between education and economic development