Sparkman named relationship manager
Published: August 3,2009
Regions Bank has named Gary Sparkman community banking relationship manager in Tupelo. In this position, the 21-year banking and financial services veteran is responsible for developing relationships with commercial banking customers throughout the region, and managing lending relationships that range from $500,000 to $10 million and incorporate a wide array of deposit products and financial services.
Sparkman is active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Three Rivers Planning and Development Loan Committee, United Way, Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Junior Achievement. Additionally, he was a Class of 2004 Leadership Mississippi graduate and a Lee County Leadership Institute graduate in 2003.
A native of Jackson, Sparkman received a bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University, with a major in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Commercial Lending Graduate School at the University of Oklahoma and the Tennessee Commercial Lending School at Vanderbilt University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus