Sparkman named relationship manager
Published: August 3,2009
Regions Bank has named Gary Sparkman community banking relationship manager in Tupelo. In this position, the 21-year banking and financial services veteran is responsible for developing relationships with commercial banking customers throughout the region, and managing lending relationships that range from $500,000 to $10 million and incorporate a wide array of deposit products and financial services.
Sparkman is active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Three Rivers Planning and Development Loan Committee, United Way, Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Junior Achievement. Additionally, he was a Class of 2004 Leadership Mississippi graduate and a Lee County Leadership Institute graduate in 2003.
A native of Jackson, Sparkman received a bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University, with a major in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Commercial Lending Graduate School at the University of Oklahoma and the Tennessee Commercial Lending School at Vanderbilt University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years