Sparkman named relationship manager
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 3,2009
Regions Bank has named Gary Sparkman community banking relationship manager in Tupelo. In this position, the 21-year banking and financial services veteran is responsible for developing relationships with commercial banking customers throughout the region, and managing lending relationships that range from $500,000 to $10 million and incorporate a wide array of deposit products and financial services.
Sparkman is active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Three Rivers Planning and Development Loan Committee, United Way, Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Junior Achievement. Additionally, he was a Class of 2004 Leadership Mississippi graduate and a Lee County Leadership Institute graduate in 2003.
A native of Jackson, Sparkman received a bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University, with a major in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Commercial Lending Graduate School at the University of Oklahoma and the Tennessee Commercial Lending School at Vanderbilt University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability