Sparkman named relationship manager
Published: August 3,2009
Regions Bank has named Gary Sparkman community banking relationship manager in Tupelo. In this position, the 21-year banking and financial services veteran is responsible for developing relationships with commercial banking customers throughout the region, and managing lending relationships that range from $500,000 to $10 million and incorporate a wide array of deposit products and financial services.
Sparkman is active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Three Rivers Planning and Development Loan Committee, United Way, Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Junior Achievement. Additionally, he was a Class of 2004 Leadership Mississippi graduate and a Lee County Leadership Institute graduate in 2003.
A native of Jackson, Sparkman received a bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University, with a major in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Commercial Lending Graduate School at the University of Oklahoma and the Tennessee Commercial Lending School at Vanderbilt University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs