Sparkman named relationship manager
Published: August 3,2009
Regions Bank has named Gary Sparkman community banking relationship manager in Tupelo. In this position, the 21-year banking and financial services veteran is responsible for developing relationships with commercial banking customers throughout the region, and managing lending relationships that range from $500,000 to $10 million and incorporate a wide array of deposit products and financial services.
Sparkman is active with a number of civic and community organizations, including the Three Rivers Planning and Development Loan Committee, United Way, Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Junior Achievement. Additionally, he was a Class of 2004 Leadership Mississippi graduate and a Lee County Leadership Institute graduate in 2003.
A native of Jackson, Sparkman received a bachelor of business administration degree from Mississippi State University, with a major in banking and finance. He is also a graduate of the Commercial Lending Graduate School at the University of Oklahoma and the Tennessee Commercial Lending School at Vanderbilt University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player