St. Dominic’s welcomes Weisenberger
Published: August 3,2009
Matthew Weisenberger, ATC/L, has joined St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine as athletic training coordinator.
With over 13 years of experience, Weisenberger will be responsible for implementing the goals of the many services offered by St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine Program. Weisenberger has gained his experience serving as the athletic training service provider for North Mississippi Health Services in Tupelo and Hattiesburg Clinic. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, he is certified with the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification and licensed through the Mississippi State Department of Health. Weisenberger is also a MATA Northeast Mississippi regional representative and an American Heart Association CPR instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey