St. Dominic’s welcomes Weisenberger
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 3,2009
Matthew Weisenberger, ATC/L, has joined St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine as athletic training coordinator.
With over 13 years of experience, Weisenberger will be responsible for implementing the goals of the many services offered by St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine Program. Weisenberger has gained his experience serving as the athletic training service provider for North Mississippi Health Services in Tupelo and Hattiesburg Clinic. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, he is certified with the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification and licensed through the Mississippi State Department of Health. Weisenberger is also a MATA Northeast Mississippi regional representative and an American Heart Association CPR instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State