St. Dominic’s welcomes Weisenberger
by MBJ Newswires
Published: August 3,2009
Matthew Weisenberger, ATC/L, has joined St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine as athletic training coordinator.
With over 13 years of experience, Weisenberger will be responsible for implementing the goals of the many services offered by St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine Program. Weisenberger has gained his experience serving as the athletic training service provider for North Mississippi Health Services in Tupelo and Hattiesburg Clinic. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, he is certified with the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification and licensed through the Mississippi State Department of Health. Weisenberger is also a MATA Northeast Mississippi regional representative and an American Heart Association CPR instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- News The Way You Want It!
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants