St. Dominic’s welcomes Weisenberger
Published: August 3,2009
Matthew Weisenberger, ATC/L, has joined St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine as athletic training coordinator.
With over 13 years of experience, Weisenberger will be responsible for implementing the goals of the many services offered by St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine Program. Weisenberger has gained his experience serving as the athletic training service provider for North Mississippi Health Services in Tupelo and Hattiesburg Clinic. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, he is certified with the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification and licensed through the Mississippi State Department of Health. Weisenberger is also a MATA Northeast Mississippi regional representative and an American Heart Association CPR instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO