St. Dominic’s welcomes Weisenberger
Published: August 3,2009
Matthew Weisenberger, ATC/L, has joined St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine as athletic training coordinator.
With over 13 years of experience, Weisenberger will be responsible for implementing the goals of the many services offered by St. Dominic’s Sports Medicine Program. Weisenberger has gained his experience serving as the athletic training service provider for North Mississippi Health Services in Tupelo and Hattiesburg Clinic. A graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi, he is certified with the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification and licensed through the Mississippi State Department of Health. Weisenberger is also a MATA Northeast Mississippi regional representative and an American Heart Association CPR instructor.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations